Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Torn on if I should go High Elf or Khajiit for Sorc...

Clarebear
Clarebear
✭✭
Trying hard to decide which race to go with part of what is making me torn is the racials...Not sure if they will matter come late game or not but at the same time I think they could be a big help but maybe that's just my brain thinking about what if's from theroy crafting things I have read on The Foundry website.

I do like the looks of High Elf and the racials are a nice bonus, Also like the looks of the Khajiit but think I like them just a tad more. Also like racials of Khajiit even though they would play more towards being a melee Sorc. Which I want to do both of be a caster but also use a 2hander and a bow.

Any help appreciated I will be one of these two races so please don't add other races into the mix.

Thanks!
Edited by Clarebear on April 4, 2014 11:22PM
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It really, truly and honestly, doesn't matter.

I'm playing an imperial sorceress. Imperials get no racials that help a classic sorceress. My gameplay hasn't suffered at all.
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • Texwa
    Texwa
    I wondered the same thing and went with High Elf. I'm happy I did. I'm having an awesome time and seem to be leveling up quick. I know everyone says it doesn't matter but I'm liking it.
  • Clarebear
    Clarebear
    ✭✭
    thanks for both of your input so far.
  • Clarebear
    Clarebear
    ✭✭
    Clarebear wrote: »
    Trying hard to decide which race to go with part of what is making me torn is the racials...Not sure if they will matter come late game or not but at the same time I think they could be a big help but maybe that's just my brain thinking about what if's from theroy crafting things I have read on The Foundry website.

I do like the looks of High Elf and the racials are a nice bonus, Also like the looks of the Khajiit but think I like them just a tad more. Also like racials of Khajiit even though they would play more towards being a melee Sorc. Which I want to do both of be a caster but also use a 2hander and a bow.

Any help appreciated I will be one of these two races so please don't add other races into the mix.

Thanks!

Funny... I mentioned not bringing up other races because now I am thinking about going Dark Elf and saying the heck with the other 2 since I want to use a 2 handed weapon and bow solo and swap the bow to a destruction staff in group play...lol

Edited by Clarebear on April 5, 2014 9:21AM