Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Holy patch size batman!

MyForumName
MyForumName
✭✭
It's hard to imagine I just installed 4 discs and yet still need to do a patch seemingly larger then the 4 discs i just installed. Amazing how far out of line games are from the day the games are pressed until they are released. I remember games usually only have small patches that went over top of full physical installs. Now it almost seems like the full physical installs are ignored while a patch big enough for 4+ discs essentially overwrites the folder.
  • murpf
    murpf
    bugs need to be fixed man, besides it could have been more discs..........im looking at you wow!
  • dannomite82
    dannomite82
    ✭✭
    You'll still likely save bandwidth. But if you need to install from scratch a year down the road, you probably will be better off downloading the whole thing.
    Holgrum put some pants on. Holgrum heal me I'm dying. Nag... Nag... Nag...
  • MyForumName
    MyForumName
    ✭✭
    so i got an error message i forget what i had to hit repair and now after repairing it seems to be back to 15 percent download from online. I sure hope it doesn't spit out another error.
  • xxMemphis
    xxMemphis
    so i got an error message i forget what i had to hit repair and now after repairing it seems to be back to 15 percent
    download from online. I sure hope it doesn't spit out another error.

Same thing happened to me....but mine went back to 0%....trying again now

Sevin=v14 Breton Templar
    PSN=xxMemphis