Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

PS4/X1 beta

jameslivesfreeub17_ESO
Anybody want to share any insight on when these will start to occur?
  • dannomite82
    dannomite82
    ✭✭
    Given that all consoles have the exact same specs, and that the server technology is the same as the PC/Mac version, they might just limit it to closed testing of the clients.
    Holgrum put some pants on. Holgrum heal me I'm dying. Nag... Nag... Nag...
  • jameslivesfreeub17_ESO
    Than why would they let you sign up for beta on ps4 and X1? They still HAVE to beta the consoles as the use of controllers is so much different than the keyboard/mouse setup.
  • thedemiseraphb14_ESO
    Just like the american server had an issue that the eu server did not, the console servers need testing, balancing, load testing, data testing, bug testing, interface, feedback, grouping etc... My guess is we'll start seeing news on this in a week or two.
  • dannomite82
    dannomite82
    ✭✭
    Then*
    And they can still pick you for a closed test (I never said in house), but the point is, that they don't need to stress test their megaservers. That and fewer hardware combinations (read third party controllers) mean less testers required.
    Holgrum put some pants on. Holgrum heal me I'm dying. Nag... Nag... Nag...