The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I canot login game

baixuan94
baixuan94
I am a MacBook Air user with Intel Core i5,1.3 GHz, 4GB Ram and with Intel HD Graphics 5000 video card. When I log in game, it always says unknown error occurred or login time is out. By the way, I am in NA server. I already reinstall but the problem still exists. Can someone give me a hand?
  • SilentVigil
    SilentVigil
    ✭✭
    Sounds like maybe it is a network issue? Can you try and log in from a different network or connection?
  • baixuan94
    baixuan94
    Sounds like maybe it is a network issue? Can you try and log in from a different network or connection?
    every connecting is good except this game
  • SilentVigil
    SilentVigil
    ✭✭
    What is your connection to the Internet? ISP, wireless, through a college etc
  • baixuan94
    baixuan94
    wireless
  • baixuan94
    baixuan94
    What is your connection to the Internet? ISP, wireless, through a college etc
    actually is college wireless

• SilentVigil
    SilentVigil
    ✭✭
    Ok they could be blocking the ports you need. Check some of the other threads for which ports you need open. You've downloaded the game already?
  • baixuan94
    baixuan94
    yeah. And I have re-downloaded twice, but it still cannot log in
    We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • SilentVigil
    SilentVigil
    ✭✭
    One thing you could do is go to Starbucks or somewhere they offer free wifi and try and log in. At least you would know then if the issue is your college's firewall/router.
  • baixuan94
    baixuan94
    I have login but waiting in the picture page all the time and cannot get in game
  • SilentVigil
    SilentVigil
    ✭✭
    So you enter your username and password - do you see the opening movie? or ever made it to the character creation window?
    Edited by SilentVigil on April 4, 2014 8:12PM
  • baixuan94
    baixuan94
    no,just a picture. and have a scroll go around at the bottom
  • baixuan94
    baixuan94
    I have error 103 now, and it says my account permission do not currently entitle me to access this server
  • SilentVigil
    SilentVigil
    ✭✭
    It means I believe that you are not reaching the game server. You get this same kind of error when the server is down.
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    baixuan94 wrote: »
    I am a MacBook Air user with Intel Core i5,1.3 GHz, 4GB Ram and with Intel HD Graphics 5000 video card. When I log in game, it always says unknown error occurred or login time is out. By the way, I am in NA server. I already reinstall but the problem still exists. Can someone give me a hand?
    @baixuan94 check out the existing 'Unknown Error' thread in the Mac TS which has some suggestions.