Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Help please.

MyForumName
MyForumName
✭✭
I'm installing my gamestop physical copy of eso as I type this. Thing I'm confused about is I had already inputed an explorer pack code that i got with my receipt a month ago upon pre order and got emails from eso thanking me and telling me ill get it when i first log in. The weird thing is my physical copy has another explorer pack code inside. Do I need to input that too or just let it ride with the original one? I have no clue what to do there. It's only at 27% of the install now so any help is appreciated. I can't be the only one wondering about this.
  • dannomite82
    dannomite82
    ✭✭
    Shouldn't need to put in the second one, as your account already has it active. However, keep the extra code to be safe. (The codes should independent of the install by the way). So if login, and your bonus stuff is not there, you can proceed to enter the new code.
    Holgrum put some pants on. Holgrum heal me I'm dying. Nag... Nag... Nag...
  • Paks_ESO
    Paks_ESO
    ✭✭
    Also, check your account page to see what is active.
    PC/NA
  • MyForumName
    MyForumName
    ✭✭
    Thanks guys, that's what I'll do. I'll just try to log in with my existing supposedly flagged account and see if my goodies are there. I just worried that that number in my physical case would be like a product registration of sorts as well. Seems there was some serious mis communication between eso and physical vendors. Also, wow it's been a long time since I've seen a game require more then two discs.
    Edited by MyForumName on April 4, 2014 5:48PM