Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[EU-AD] TheCrusaders PVE-PVP-Crafting-Social-Family type guild

• MadDeva
    MadDeva
    hi i am just wondering of u are still recruiting ?

Our doors are always open. Click the link in my signature, this will take you to our website. Fill out an application and we'll send an invite in game.

• jfttimb16_ESO
    jfttimb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    ok done its the one witht e ingame name of ivami no idea if u can get to it today loging soon becuase of work
  • krollerupb16_ESO
    I can only recommend The Crusaders! I've been in the guild for more than half a year now and it just gets better and better. No matter what you want of the game, we do it, and if we can't do it our selves we have great partnerships with other guilds to do stuff with. So, join the madness!

Rax
    Edited by krollerupb16_ESO on October 28, 2014 8:05PM
  • rob_ber
    rob_ber
    ✭✭✭
    If you are looking for friendly & helpful guild with no drama, then The Crusaders are the right fit for you. Need help with crafting? No problem. Need help with particularly hard boss? No problem. Want to PvP or run Trials? No problem! We are always having fun and helping each other out. So don't hesitate and join our ranks! This can be done via our website The Crusaders or by contacting our Guild Leader @MadDeva or one of our Officers @Llafn.Nos, @gjy, @RaxnaTT or @rob_ber.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Been here for too long
    PC EU

• rob_ber
    rob_ber
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting :)
    Been here for too long
    PC EU

• Llafn_Nos
    Llafn_Nos
    ✭✭
    ESO is my first and only MMO, The Crusaders where my first guild - I joined not long after starting to play back in June when I was still about level 4. They gave me so much help and really helped me to get the best out of the game, they where awesome :). Now I'm Vet14, doing trials and end game challenges, recruiting new members and helping them. This really is a nice family guild with no dramas, I've made good friends here. I've joined and left other guilds but this one is honestly the best. Thanks everyone for making me welcome.

If anyone needs help just whisper me (Llafn.Nos) in game and I will do my best to help you :)

Have a lot of fun out there.

And yes we are still recruiting.
  • jexoba
    jexoba
    invite me @Jexoba
  • WolfingHour
    WolfingHour
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi!

My mais toon, a VR8 NB, is having trouble finding some friendly folk for PvE vet content. :neutral_face:

Can you help him? :wink:

@WolfingHour‌ is the addy.

• Ad3jacko
    Ad3jacko
    Soul Shriven
    invite please we are
    @Ad3jacko‌
    @jessjacko17

Cheers
  • TheAmazingWalrus
    TheAmazingWalrus
    Soul Shriven
    Heya, got room for a Khajiit nightblade? Name's Rakashiiet, @TheAmazingWalrus. Heard great things about this guild and would love to join!
  • MadDeva
    MadDeva
    Can readers of this thread please notice that we are on the European server.

Some applicants have failed to notice this and cannot be invited into TheCrusaders if they are not on the right server
  • AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi. Seems you're pretty nice guild. The only thing I would like to know is what the time of your events (when you do trials/dsa)? I'm not able to do it because there is so little population when I'm online. Now I missing ALL guild's events I'm currently in. I'm in GMT +5.
    Edited by AshySamurai on February 8, 2015 5:09PM
    Make sweetrolls, not nerfs!
  • MadDeva
    MadDeva
    Hi. Seems you're pretty nice guild. The only thing I would like to know is what the time of your events (when you do trials/dsa)? I'm not able to do it because there is so little population when I'm online. Now I missing ALL guild's events I'm currently in. I'm in GMT +5.

We have been doing trials on a Saturday at 4pm GMT on a weekly basis. Today (Sunday) there was an impromptu trial group from early afternoon.

• koiken
    koiken
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, just started eso for a week now.
    I am lvl 12 atm.
    I'm mostly focused on pve and I try to be a tank (redguard).
    Now I'm searching for a nice active guild to make the eso experience even better.

Nvm, just noticed I'm EP and I guess I can't join other alliances.
    Edited by koiken on February 12, 2015 8:07PM
  • MadDeva
    MadDeva
    koiken wrote: »
    Hey, just started eso for a week now.
    I am lvl 12 atm.
    I'm mostly focused on pve and I try to be a tank (redguard).
    Now I'm searching for a nice active guild to make the eso experience even better.

Looking forward for an invite.

I'm sure we'll be happy to greet you. Please click on the link below and fill out an application. :)
  • Madamova
    Madamova
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there,
    application submitted, waiting for an invite :wink:
    Sounds like a nice bunch of players, looking forward to meeting you all :smile:
  • Markey
    Markey
    Soul Shriven
    Hey,

I played ESO at launch, reached VR1 and then stopped playing. I restarted a month or so back and am really getting back into the game now and have just hit VR5 and just levelling skills and generally preparing for update 6.

I never joined a guild on ESO as the gaming clan I am apart of never really played this game very much as far as I know. But now I am reaching higher levels and getting into PVP properly now, I want to join a guild. So I started to browse this section of the forums and saw this thread. I recognised the name of the guild and when I clicked on the thread and saw the name "Maddeva" and "Reb" and I knew! Reason being my clan is KnightsofShadow and I have played with you on Mir3 and no doubt other games.

So I guess it makes sense for me to join up with you guys if you will have me.
  • MadDeva
    MadDeva
    Markey wrote: »
    Hey,

I played ESO at launch, reached VR1 and then stopped playing. I restarted a month or so back and am really getting back into the game now and have just hit VR5 and just levelling skills and generally preparing for update 6.

I never joined a guild on ESO as the gaming clan I am apart of never really played this game very much as far as I know. But now I am reaching higher levels and getting into PVP properly now, I want to join a guild. So I started to browse this section of the forums and saw this thread. I recognised the name of the guild and when I clicked on the thread and saw the name "Maddeva" and "Reb" and I knew! Reason being my clan is KnightsofShadow and I have played with you on Mir3 and no doubt other games.

• MadDeva
    MadDeva
    Markey wrote: »
    Hey,

Hey Markey, good to see you.

I thought I had posted on the KoS forums that TC were playing on the Euro server ( a few of KoS were playing on the US.)

Send me a mail ingame

@MadDeva
    Edited by MadDeva on February 21, 2015 11:03AM
  • Markey
    Markey
    Soul Shriven
    MadDeva wrote: »

Hey Markey, good to see you.

I thought I had posted on the KoS forums that TC were playing on the Euro server ( a few of KoS were playing on the US.)

Send me a mail ingame

@MadDeva

lol you probs did as I did think it was a bit lucky that I happen to choose the same alliance as you as well but at the time is was in the process of moving house so only had my laptop and was just grinding levels in peace. I will message you in game tomorrow when i'm on.
    Edited by Markey on February 22, 2015 6:17AM
  • MadDeva
    MadDeva
    TheCrusaders will be celebrating 16yrs of online gaming tonight (18th March) with a beach party at Vulkrul Guard 5-10pm (GMT). Come and join in with drinking and dancing and maybe some horse racing :)
  • Hawkpib
    Hawkpib
    Soul Shriven
    Invite me pls
    @hawk_vse
  • krollerupb16_ESO
    Hey hey! We are still open for new members to hang out and have some fun with. Feel free to contact me (@RaxnaTT) in game and have a chat if you have any questions about TC.

Rax
  • MadDeva
    MadDeva
    Thanks to everyone who has applied.

If you haven't received a guild invite it's because your not on the right game server or you've not given the right in game name
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    invite me pls,

I am AD, DK, VR1, dps
    @altemriel
  • MadDeva
    MadDeva
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MadDeva wrote: »
    altemriel wrote: »
    invite me pls,

I am AD, DK, VR1, dps
    @altemriel

Will throw you an invite later on when I log in :)

thanx :), see you in Tamriel :)!