Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Dragon-Knight Tank: What makes a good Tank?

Froobert
Froobert
✭✭✭
What makes a good Dragon-Knight tank in ESO? I don't know! I'm stumped! Post here and give me some ideas! :smiley:

-Joseph Dovahkiin
Froobert the Tank
When In doubt, Bash it out! :)

"Member of Noore"

• Kiash
    Kiash
    ✭✭✭
    This forum can give you more information than you will ever need, check out some of the builds and tips and tricks!

http://tamrielfoundry.com/forum/classes/dragonknight-class/
  • Froobert
    Froobert
    ✭✭✭
    Kiash wrote: »
    This forum can give you more information than you will ever need, check out some of the builds and tips and tricks!

http://tamrielfoundry.com/forum/classes/dragonknight-class/

Thanks a lot man! I'll check it out, I'd still like some more info from other people as well too! Thanks!
    Froobert the Tank

"Member of Noore"

• lupusrex
    lupusrex
    ✭✭✭
    Unlike most MMOs, you won't be able to keep aggro on every mob, or so I've read from others and experienced so far as a healer. So find the strongest thing, keep its attention (and a few nearby if possible), and focus on block/dodge/bash to keep yourself alive. There are situations where missing even one block means you're gonna have a bad time.
    Martial Keen-Eye ~ Templar Healer/Archer ~ Daggerfall Covenant

"I ain't done nothin'."
  • FoleyX90
    FoleyX90
    ✭✭✭
    As a tank, there is 1 skill (I forgot what it's called) under the 1H & Shield skill tree that draws aggro. It's great for holding bosses and big mobs in a group.
  • Froobert
    Froobert
    ✭✭✭
    lupusrex wrote: »
    Unlike most MMOs, you won't be able to keep aggro on every mob, or so I've read from others and experienced so far as a healer. So find the strongest thing, keep its attention (and a few nearby if possible), and focus on block/dodge/bash to keep yourself alive. There are situations where missing even one block means you're gonna have a bad time.

Got it. I'll make sure to upgrade my health and Magika. Stamina will be my lowest Stat. (Since Stamina will literally only be used once, for one skill.)
    Froobert the Tank

"Member of Noore"

• Teiji
    Teiji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GOOD TANKS ARE MANY!

YOU MUST STRIVE TO BE A GREAT TANK!

TO BE A GREAT TANK, ONE MUST POSSESS SEVERAL THINGS!
    1. Confidence
    2. Muscles
    3. Facial scars
    4. All Attribute Points in Health
    5. Health potions
    6. Amazing, glorious maximum health food
    7. The blessing that is Sanguinaire Vampiris
    8. Women
    9. CONFIDENCE!! ! !!!!

ATTAIN THESE FELLOW DRAGONKNIGHT AND WITH THEM POWER, WEALTH, STATUS, FAME AND GLORY SHALL ETERNALLY BE YOURS!

HAIL SITHIS!
    (I'M WALKING BACK AND FORTH WITH MY HANDS BEHIND MY BACK ON A STAGE SHOUTING THIS AT YOU AND THE REST OF DRAGONKNIGHT COMPANY!)
    "Serving Boethiah is Freedom, embracing heroism is Liberty, existing solely for noxiphilic sanguivoria is truth." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

European megaserver Fallout 4

Loyalist of Boethiah, heroism enthusiast, exposer of secrets, bless'ed of noxiphilic sanguivoria.

Nerf one grind, two more take its place; hail Gryndra!

I am a dank memer and satire enthusiast
  • Froobert
    Froobert
    ✭✭✭
    Teiji wrote: »
    GOOD TANKS ARE MANY!

YOU MUST STRIVE TO BE A GREAT TANK!

TO BE A GREAT TANK, ONE MUST POSSESS SEVERAL THINGS!
    1. Confidence
    2. Muscles
    3. Facial scars
    4. All Attribute Points in Health
    5. Health potions
    6. Amazing, glorious maximum health food
    7. The blessing that is Sanguinaire Vampiris
    8. Women
    9. CONFIDENCE!! ! !!!!

ATTAIN THESE FELLOW DRAGONKNIGHT AND WITH THEM POWER, WEALTH, STATUS, FAME AND GLORY SHALL ETERNALLY BE YOURS!

HAIL SITHIS!
    (I'M WALKING BACK AND FORTH WITH MY HANDS BEHIND MY BACK ON A STAGE SHOUTING THIS AT YOU AND THE REST OF DRAGONKNIGHT COMPANY!)

Er... Ok! :smiley:

Froobert the Tank

"Member of Noore"