How do get to the guild store?

xshadowclawzz12
Everyone has been telling me to go to the bank to access the guild store. I then should have the option to click guild store but all the options I have is bank and guild bank, nothing about a store. I heard for some months ago that the guild bank was going to be in cyrodiil and your guild had to own a keep to have a guild store, but everyone is telling me that's not the case so I guess that system has been changed. So why don't I have the option at the bank to go to the guild store? I've seen someone else have the same problem so it isn't just me. I've asked around in the game but no one knows what to do.
  • dannomite82
    dannomite82
    ✭✭
    I'm not in a guild and when I click on the banker, it has a "Guild Bank" and "Guild Store" options. The only thing I can think of, is if there's an option for the guild leaders to hide the store from certain membership levels.
    Holgrum put some pants on. Holgrum heal me I'm dying. Nag... Nag... Nag...
    Options
  • xshadowclawzz12
    No, that can't be the case. I've tried this with 3 different guilds and they haven't done that with me (I know that). Also I doubt there would be an option like that but thanks for the help.
    Options
  • Azarul
    Azarul
    ✭✭✭✭
    Your in a guild of atleast 50 right? Need 50 to open the store.
    Edited by Azarul on April 4, 2014 4:08PM
    Options
  • xshadowclawzz12
    Azarul wrote: »
    Yes, I am in a guild with more than 50 people and they say we have a guild store.
    Options
  • Kiash
    Kiash
    ✭✭✭

This. Make sure there are 50 people in the guild you are representing when you go to the banker. So far the guild stores have been great, it's nice to have a bunch of micro economies rather than a centralized AH run by a couple of price cutting barons.

Options
  • xshadowclawzz12
    Kiash wrote: »

This. Make sure there are 50 people in the guild you are representing when you go to the banker. So far the guild stores have been great, it's nice to have a bunch of micro economies rather than a centralized AH run by a couple of price cutting barons.
    There are 50 people in the guild. and they do have a guild store I know that.

Options
  • Azarul
    Azarul
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you currently in more than 1 guild? Especially one that doesnt have 50? The only thing I can think of is that your not selecting the right guild from the drop down menu at the banker. I dont know if this is correct as I am only in one guild currently.
    Options
  • xshadowclawzz12
    Are you currently in more than 1 guild? Especially one that doesnt have 50? The only thing I can think of is that your not selecting the right guild from the drop down menu at the banker. I dont know if this is correct as I am only in one guild currently.
    Again for the third time, yes my guild has over 50 people in it. And I am NOT selecting the wrong guild. I have 3 guilds and i've tried all 3 of them and none works. It's only 2 of them that has a guild store though, so I knew the third one wouldn't work but I tried it any way. I am completly certain that those 2 guilds do have a guild store so that isn't the problem either.
    Options
  • Kiash
    Kiash
    ✭✭✭
    Which banker are you at? If I remember correctly, the banker in Cyrodiil would not let me access the guild store. I had to go back to one of the bankers outside of the PvP area.
    Options
  • xshadowclawzz12
    Kiash wrote: »
    Which banker are you at? If I remember correctly, the banker in Cyrodiil would not let me access the guild store. I had to go back to one of the bankers outside of the PvP area.
    Ah thank you. I was at the bank at khenarthi's roost. I travelled to Auridon and it works perfectly there.

Options