The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

more blood! more blood! more blood! vampire confession

Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
✭✭✭
When they said the mechanics would make you feel like an addict i hardly believed them... ill write down the before and the after.

Before: As a nightblade healer my dps is subpar to most damage class but i deal somewhat fair damage. I prefer to avoid battle when i can do so

After: Muuuuuuuuuuuust feeeeeeeeed! I jump every mob i see for no other reason then to use vampire drain on them and kill them because i need more exp to raise my vampire level bar... mobs give exp and mostly they gives me blood o_O. Thats when i realise ive spent about 3 hour (current hour 3 am) post midnight just blood draining everything that walks and that i need to go to sleep for schools.

Conclusion: vampirism effectively is a totaly addictive mechanics and soon you wont be able to stop yourself from constantly drinking and draining... i realy subjest you try it...

Jooooooooooiiiiiiiinnn uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus
Edited by Kyubi_3002b16_ESO on April 4, 2014 12:43PM
One bow to darken the sun
One bow to unite the clans
One bow to conquer the world and in darkness drown it...

- Prophecy of the tyranny of the sun