Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do you start a guild?

Kingcroft
Kingcroft
✭✭
Is it a bad idea to create a guild just to have more bank space to utilize between your own characters? I am not really familiar with the "MMO" part of the game as I have never played one before, and my tendency is to not join a formal guild, but to create my own for more bank space. Am I missing something?
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You start a guild by opening the guild interface ('G' by default) and click the 'start guild' button. But it won't help you if all you want is a guild bank for your own characters - the guild needs 10 unique player accounts(not characters on those accounts) to join before the guild bank is unlocked.
  • Kingcroft
    Kingcroft
    ✭✭
    Thanks
  • Blud
    Blud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »
    You start a guild by opening the guild interface ('G' by default) and click the 'start guild' button. But it won't help you if all you want is a guild bank for your own characters - the guild needs 10 unique player accounts(not characters on those accounts) to join before the guild bank is unlocked.

Can you keep the bank if the other players leave your guild?
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Blud wrote: »
    Sharee wrote: »

Can you keep the bank if the other players leave your guild?

The items currently in your guild bank when it drops below 10 members can still be withdrawn, but no new items can be deposited.