Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Imperial Edition Bonus

mad_acornb16_ESO
Hi, I have the imperial edition and there are two thing I cant work out, 2 listed bonuses are to be able to craft Imperial style gear & to be able to morph my armor to look imperial.

Crafting Imperial armor is only an option when I am playing imperial, my wood elf does not have the option, this isn't however the impression given on the advert. "Craft Imperial Gear. Ability to craft Imperial style when crafting gear."

How do you make standard armor look like imperial? I have seen no way to do this. "Transform Into Imperial Gear. Transform any gear you own into Imperial styled gear."

Thanks.
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    Right click the piece of gear and you should have the option to convert to Imperial. It will work on everything you craft regardless of race.
  • AdeusObsidiusCorvus
    I can only answer the second point for sure as all my toons are Imperials. If you right click an armour or weapon item in your inventory there will be an option in the drop down to transform it into imperial style.
    Adeus Obsidius Corvus Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant,
    Adeus Obsidius Infernus Sorceror Daggerfall Covenant,
    Adeus Obsidius Daemonus Templar Daggerfall Covenant.
    Adeus Obsidius Draconis Dragonknight Ebonheart Pact,
    Verus Incendus Daedrus Nightblade Ebonheart Pact,
    Verus Incendus Arcanus Sorceror Ebonheart Pact.
    Verus Incendus Seraphus Templar Aldmeri Dominion,
    Verus Incendus Scorpius Dragonknight Aldmeri Dominion.
  • mad_acornb16_ESO
    Perfect, thank you :)
  • drakks1ub17_ESO
    drakks1ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I noticed I can't convert green items, only white. They don't have to be items I crafted, but I thought you could convert any item.
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed I can't convert green items, only white. They don't have to be items I crafted, but I thought you could convert any item.

You can't convert bound items (i.e. quest rewards). Has nothing to do with item rarity.
    ----
    Murray?