Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Does the Imperial Edition horse apply to FUTURE characters?

cmiddlebrook
cmiddlebrook
Soul Shriven
If I upgrade to the Imperial edition in the store and unlock the horse, obviously that unlocks for the characters I have created already, but what about new characters that I haven't created yet? Do they also get the 1g horse?
  • mutharex
    mutharex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every character can buy the horse at stables for 1G. BTW, not sure it unlocks it for chars previous to purchase,I'd check that
  • cmiddlebrook
    cmiddlebrook
    Soul Shriven
    Yes of course it applies to chars created previous to purchase otherwise there would not be much point!

But my question is not that, but whether it applies to chars I have NOT yet created that I might create in a months time for example.
  • mutharex
    mutharex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh that's for sure, once your account gets upgraded you'll have the perks on ALL characters you create. My only doubt would be what happens to characters created before, but after it's for sure
  • AdeusObsidiusCorvus
    Of course it applies to future characters. You buy the upgrade so any new character will benefit whenever you decide to create it. Even if you delete a character then create another one you will still get the option of the Imp horse for 1g. You don't have to buy the upgrade again every time you create a new character.
    Adeus Obsidius Corvus Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant,
    Adeus Obsidius Infernus Sorceror Daggerfall Covenant,
    Adeus Obsidius Daemonus Templar Daggerfall Covenant.
    Adeus Obsidius Draconis Dragonknight Ebonheart Pact,
    Verus Incendus Daedrus Nightblade Ebonheart Pact,
    Verus Incendus Arcanus Sorceror Ebonheart Pact.
    Verus Incendus Seraphus Templar Aldmeri Dominion,
    Verus Incendus Scorpius Dragonknight Aldmeri Dominion.
  • reagen_lionel
    reagen_lionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now if only this was translated with the rings of mara the same way.