Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Palomino Horse store purchase not available?

tyabeanb14_ESO
tyabeanb14_ESO
Soul Shriven
I Log into my account and i want to purchase the new horse but instead of being able to purchase the horse it says "This Product Requires The Elder Scrolls Online". I have the game, and I've been playing since early access so i would like to see if i can get some help purchasing the horse! =]
  • lordspyder
    lordspyder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Log into my account and i want to purchase the new horse but instead of being able to purchase the horse it says "This Product Requires The Elder Scrolls Online". I have the game, and I've been playing since early access so i would like to see if i can get some help purchasing the horse! =]

You need to enter the actual code you will get from eith the box or from the company you bought it from.
  • tyabeanb14_ESO
    tyabeanb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    When i log into my account it shows up at the main page underneath purchased games. It also shows i had beta and early access under account status... Would i still need to enter a code for the game if it already there?
  • lordspyder
    lordspyder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When i log into my account it shows up at the main page underneath purchased games. It also shows i had beta and early access under account status... Would i still need to enter a code for the game if it already there?

Did you buy from ZOS or some one else?
  • tyabeanb14_ESO
    tyabeanb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I did purchase the game threw Game stop, as soon as i got the codes for the game i put them in under my account and all the information saying i actually have the game in my account is all there. Just says i don't have it when i got to purchase the horse.
  • lordspyder
    lordspyder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmmm, have you set up your subscription yet? If you have, I would contact customer support.

Edited by lordspyder on April 4, 2014 4:30AM
  • tyabeanb14_ESO
    tyabeanb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Il give that a shot!