Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

So Zenimax gave in and gave early accessors until 4/6/2014?

BluntedJ
BluntedJ
Wow. Ok. Think about it. It's nothing to give, but WOW. They gave it. Bravo Zenimax.

I am referring, of course, to people who were posting like mad during early access that the servers were down for maintenance and demanding "free" play time.

Hey, Zenimax, I want my screen to pop out popcorn. Yeah, lets start that petition.
Edited by BluntedJ on April 4, 2014 3:18AM
  • Alyrn_Grey
    Alyrn_Grey
    ✭✭✭
    That isn't free play time. I fully expect that the 2 days will come out of the 30 free days. Note they didn't say anything about extending your free time. What they are doing is giving everyone an extra couple of days to fill in the subscription.
  • BluntedJ
    BluntedJ
    Sorry if I am wrong (waiting for update to play, not going to double-check), but I thought it says that early access is extended to April 6, 2014.

I am a lawyer, no lie.

If they tell me that it means my 30 days do not start until April 7, 2014.
  • McNicholas10
    Early access ends April 6th at 8am EDT. Which means that you're 30 days would start April 6th. And they didn't give in to anything. This was a known fact well before the downtime. This way people that have purchased the game through a third party, like Gamestop, have time to pick up there copy and register the code. Don't know why you would have a problem with that.
    All the dude ever wanted was his rug back. It really tied the room together.
  • claudekennilol
    claudekennilol
    ✭✭✭
    There's no way the extra 2 days can come out of the 30 days in the box. I'm not punching in my code until the game kicks me off 'cause my free time ran out. If I punch it in and only have 28 days then the box lied. I'll immediately get over it because it's in no way a big deal, but I'll be perturbed for a half a second.
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Day/Month/Year not Month/Day/Year

That's how I read it.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• darkkterror_ESO
    darkkterror_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Uhhmm...we've known there would be at least a 48 hour grace period for at least a few weeks now. It has nothing to do with all the early access complaint threads that have popped up here during this week. The did, however, extend that period by 1 day just recently.
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am a beta player who had 5 days early access. Early access started Mar. 30.

I activated today (Apr. 3) and have 29 days remaining.

Hope that helps.
    Edited by Sarenia on April 4, 2014 4:04AM
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • SeñorCinco
    SeñorCinco
    ✭✭✭✭
    Uhhmm...we've known there would be at least a 48 hour grace period for at least a few weeks now. It has nothing to do with all the early access complaint threads that have popped up here during this week. The did, however, extend that period by 1 day just recently.
    Exactly this, my friend. The grace period is to allow enough time for the third party retailers to get off of there ass and send out the official release codes to the patrons that purchased the preorder. Myself included.

I am still in waiting for a response from GameFly. I can only hope they get them out before Sunday. The extended grace period is welcomed insurance policy.
    Words contained in posts, at which point I stop reading and will not respond...
    Toon / Mana / WoW or any acronym following "In ___" /
    Pets (when referring to summoned Daedra) / Any verbiage to express slang (ie, ending in uz,az,..) / Soul Stone
    ... to be continued.

Now, get off my lawn.

• Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I am still in waiting for a response from GameFly. I can only hope they get them out before Sunday. The extended grace period is welcomed insurance policy.

So sorry you used them.

I was using Direct2Drive before GameFly bought them out years ago. A massive amount of games that people owned, including several of mine, were dropped from support with a generic "We're working on adding this" type message tied to said games, which hasn't changed in the years since.

They are really not a respectable company at all. I've heard nothing but bad about them, adding to my own negative experience which keeps me from accessing hundreds of dollars worth of games I had purchased.
    [beta_group_85b_9]