Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

How to get to auridon?

Zilas
Zilas
✭✭✭
How can i get to auridon? (skywatch)
  • Darkstorn42
    Darkstorn42
    ✭✭✭
    Auridon is the main zone for the Aldmeri Dominion. You just need to part of the AD and you get dropped into the main city in that zone right out of cold harbor. Also you will gain access to that area in your veteran content.
  • Zaziel
    Zaziel
    ✭✭✭
    That depends on where you are, are you in Khenarthi's Roost? Then there's a boat on the beach that'll take you back to Auridon. If you've activated wayshrines you can also use those to teleport between areas you've visted. Simply visit a wayshrine for a free teleport. Zoom out on the map by right clicking to see all available wayshrines.
    Edited by Zaziel on April 4, 2014 1:50AM
    Zaziel the Khajiit, EU
    For the Dominion
  • Castielle
    Castielle
    ✭✭✭
    If you are another faction, I believe the only way is to complete all your faction's zones first.

Cas
    Edited by Castielle on April 4, 2014 1:51AM
  • Zilas
    Zilas
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, I'm ebonheart pact so this explains why it's so far away, Found a decent leveling guide by only killing mobs, but it's AD so I guess i'll have to keep looking, thanks everyone for your input!