Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Reduced loot?

Anthony45122
Anthony45122
✭✭✭
I was in a public dungeon when the servers disconnected for the official launch. When they came back online I logged in and went about completing the dungeon. I did not recieve a single piece of loot while in the dungeon despite going through it multiple times to kill more mobs. There were heavy sacks which I could and did loot but not a single drop. No 2 gold, no glyphs, nothing. I even stayed and killed the boss at the end about 10+ times relogging, closing the game out entirely, reloading the ui after every 3rd kill or so. I decided to go out and see if it was just the dungeon. I found some wolves which I killed and recieved some crafting mats as loot. So I thought maybe it's fixed now. Went through the dungeon another time making sure to kill every mob I passed but still no drops. I got to the end and killed the boss a few more times with no drops from her either. There was 1 player camping the boss that entire time recieving loot and talking to me asking me if I had recieved any after every kill of the boss. So I know other players were indeed recieving loot from the dungeon. Since then I have noticed a far reduced amount of drops as I am killing mobs while questing. Is this intentional? Am I just very unlucky? Any insight would be amazing. Thank you and sorry for such a long post.
  • Zaziel
    Zaziel
    ✭✭✭
    It sounds like you're bugged somehow. I've gotten the same amount of loot now (except for the extra recipe bug they fixed) as I did before the patch. Actually it feels like I'm getting even more loot now. You should probably contact support and have them check up on it. Specially if this happens in more than one place since you'll miss out on a lot of loot that way.
    Zaziel the Khajiit, EU
    For the Dominion
  • Alyrn_Grey
    Alyrn_Grey
    ✭✭✭
    I've been getting loot right and left. Just did a mini boss in a small dungeon who had 5 things I looted from him.
  • Anthony45122
    Anthony45122
    ✭✭✭
    It seems to have been just that dungeon because I am getting loot just fine now. I'm not sure if it was because I was in the dungeon when they shut down the servers but something was definitely wrong there. But as I said I seem to be getting loot fine now so i'll just put in a report and hope it doesn't happen again lol. Thank you for taking time to read the post and comment.
    Edited by Anthony45122 on April 4, 2014 4:00AM