Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Who is your favorite NPC so far?

• kemp.garretub17_ESO1
    Dringoth hes the best no doubt about it
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Razum-dar and Queen Ayrenn, hands down. And that applies to all factions, not just the Dominion. IMO, the Dominion has the strongest story and the most likeable NPCs.

I second this.

I quite like these 2 , honestly , my main mission is to help my queen , i just do that oblivion stuff because i want to exp.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor
  • Leovolao
    Leovolao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to say Tharn made my day with the "disgusting she troll" line
    tea pot

"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?"
  • Ummaguma
    Ummaguma
    ✭✭✭
    its a tie for first between Sheogorath and Sir Cadwell... im a Fan of bat **** Crazy!!
    I may or may not be spending too much time with Sheogorath, but I cant help it... He makes the BEST Nachos! >:)
  • Vosian
    Vosian
    Soul Shriven
    Our glorious Queen. And Razum-dar. In all honesty, when I saw Queen Ayrenn was, before becoming Queen, a Princess dreaming of "more", some adventure in some great wide somewhere, I was dreading meeting her and just bracing for Disney Princess syndrome to kick in. But NO. She's -fantastic-, and she kicks ass. And if I could just... keep Razum-dar on like, all quests. That'd be cool. It's very rare I -want- to earn the respect of a video game character, but I just really want to make Raz proud.
  • Sneverius
    Sneverius
    ✭✭
    My Favorits are Nicolene, Cadwell, the Combo: The "ugly-princess"(ppls will know who i mean :D ) and Lyris Titanborn.
    Dieser hier ist nicht bissig? Nein, dieser ist eher hungrig,ja?
    DerpDungeon Discord

• Ezrith
    Ezrith
    ✭✭✭
    Sheogorath is so well acted, he makes me giggle every time (I can I'm a girl).
    Razum-Dar is very cool also.

I hate Queen Ayrenn, really, insipid and lacking character and everything. Perfect little everything she is just not believable to me compared to all other high elves npc's.
  • NicoleOnyxheart
    i have so many characters i like from my playthrough. Razum-dar of course is my top fave, followed by Queen Ayrenn. I also am quite fond of Captain Jamila of the Prowler, enjoy her company (also hope the Alliance war gets expanded to the ocean, ship to ship battles, boarding actions, etc....would love to see her featured in that too ^^). King Camoran is another fave, cause he's like the ruler who truly enjoys screwing with people, and hates formality.
  • Xerothn
    Xerothn
    Razum-dar no questions asked. i hope to see him later on! :D
  • Sihnfahl
    Sihnfahl
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xerothn wrote: »
    Razum-dar no questions asked. i hope to see him later on! :D
    Razum-dar is always there. You will not see him, but he is there.
  • Sue_D_Nim
    Sue_D_Nim
    ✭✭✭
    Lakhazga gro-Rimat's pretty cool, too. Reminds me of Mazoga.

I know her name's misspelled. Blame somebody on the ZOS team who was just hired to write code and doesn't have to know the Elder Scrolls world.
    "If danger doesn't find her, she'll seek it out and invite it home to dinner." ~ Prince Naemon
    "Such despair! Richer than a cheese sorbet!" ~ Sheogorath
  • WhiteQueen
    WhiteQueen
    ✭✭✭
    The Breton bank lady in Glenglughghghgha. Super love her. Everytime I hear her voice telling me about lending and borrowing I get a little thrilled twitch in my left eyelid.
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    WhiteQueen wrote: »
    The Breton bank lady in Glenglughghghgha. Super love her. Everytime I hear her voice telling me about lending and borrowing I get a little thrilled twitch in my left eyelid.

The one in Daggerfall bank, in Glenumbra? My husband (who does not play ESO) has started chanting that line along with the NPC, he's getting a bit fed up with hearing it as I seem to be visiting the bank every few minutes. He also reckons she looks uncannily like Jennifer Aniston.
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • KleanZlate
    KleanZlate
    ✭✭✭
    Abnur Tharn without a doubt. Beautifully sarcastic and well voiced by Alfred Molina.

Ps. Death to elves!!!! ;)
  • tengri
    tengri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Razum-dar.
    Because big smart cat!
  • Arreyanne
    Arreyanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Queen Ayrenn, without a doubt
  • bucpar
    bucpar
    Soul Shriven
    Razum-dar caught my attention immediately, I always look forward to seeing him. Also the female vampire Gwendil (sp) and her sarcasm.

Overall, props to ZOS for the NPC interactions/conversations. More than once I have busted out laughing.
    Edited by bucpar on April 13, 2014 9:46AM
  • seanolan
    seanolan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sheogorath, because he will always have a place in my heart. I hollowed it out with a vegetable peeler for him.

And I do not like the voice acting of this incarnation of Haskill. Apparently new to the job at this time, and nowhere near snarky or smarmy enough.
  • dcbdown
    dcbdown
    Soul Shriven
    Sheogorath. No explanation needed.

Its Mr. Crabs from spongbob how can u not like him. I'm always waiting for him to offer me a crusty burger.
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Razum-dar or Sheogerath (sp?) The queen is fairly wooden and predictable.
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • SexyVette07
    SexyVette07
    ✭✭✭
    Sheogorath without a doubt. Raz in a distant 2nd.
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not gay, but i must vote for the captain that is. You have to rescue her wife and it is clear how much she cares for the love of her life and yet have to show a brave face to not lose respect from the crew. Polls show that about 2 to 4% of people are gay or bisexual ( low estimate ) , i wish more games reflected that in their NPCs. Also... where are the children ?

She is not the only one though...

There is a Bosmer in Greenshade that is also (potentially) gay that you do a quest for.

Y3NUhPa.jpg

bDrZQiF.jpg

- Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • strelnikov
    Well now that Prince Neamor is dead again, please tell Aryeen I am sure she loved him in that emotionally stunted way of high elf nobles. (paraphrased but you get the point)
    Raz rocks, but I like Lyris too, I mean who doesn't love FemShep *damnit* was all I needed to hear.
  • RustyBlades
    RustyBlades
    ✭✭✭
    Once-Bitten-Shy, a vendor in Balnick or whatever that 2nd island is in the DC quest line..
  • Thechemicals
    Thechemicals
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Queen Ayrenn has a cute voice. I also like that alchemist who secretly feeds townspeople to his vampire son, but everyone thinks he is a hero.
    Vr14 Templar since release- dual resto
    Vr14 Dk bow/2h

Brayan Blackthunder
    Goddick
    Daggerfall Covenant

• Pyatra
    Pyatra
    ✭✭✭
    Queen, Raz, Dringoth (skeleton from Grahtwood), Wood Elf king (snide bt*rd), Sheogorath, and several others.
  • natsuki
    natsuki
    Soul Shriven
    I am not gay, but i must vote for the captain that is. You have to rescue her wife and it is clear how much she cares for the love of her life and yet have to show a brave face to not lose respect from the crew. Polls show that about 2 to 4% of people are gay or bisexual ( low estimate ) , i wish more games reflected that in their NPCs. Also... where are the children ?
    I felt so ashamed of myself.. I actually thought it was a typo in the quest dialog until I met the wife at the end of the quest and she also referred to the captain as her wife. Almost took a screenshot and reported a bug too :)
    And yea, now that you mention it.. no children running around in cities. Everyone in Tamriel seems to be born as an adult.
    Anyways, I have throw in my agreement with the rest of the Raz lovers.. Raz followed by Queen Ayrenn. Love Raz's attitude. "Pop, drop, splash. Raz would have tried for a backflip.."
    Actually, I find I enjoy the voice acting and dialog for all of the Khajit I've met.. and I often find the Argonian names and expressions amusing.
  • Norrissa
    Norrissa
    I agree it's Raz by far, as long as he quits throwing my butt in jail. lol Then Queen Ayrenn.
  • S1D3FX
    S1D3FX
    ✭✭
    Why, Her Royal Majesty Queen Ayrenn the First, of course! And Raz :)
  • Jankstar
    Jankstar
    ✭✭✭
    Razum-dar! Best NPC I have met in a long time, and it is the one you probably have the most contact with as a member of the AD. I was already nuts for the Khajiit, now this guy! I also like the Mane for his ridiculous dialog. The queen is awesome, one of the few reasons I like the AD leadership. She is like the one reasonable person at a PTA meeting while everybody else gets huffy, very good writing on their part.