Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Housing or Bags?

djoneserb14_ESO
djoneserb14_ESO
Soul Shriven
Clearly there are issues with storage space in game, as most of the other threads in this category attest. Elder Scrolls gave us a house with storage containers, personal storage. We either need this back (soon) or something similar, like bags that are specific to each craft mat that will fit into current inventory slots. Which one do you think we have a chance of getting? How good a chance is that?
Edited by djoneserb14_ESO on April 3, 2014 9:00PM
  • gilgalahad1313
    Housing, as much as I love it and am a big fan of having it is something that always draws a lot of arguments about implementation. Some games make it so expensive as to be ridiculous, others too cheap so that it creates a vacuum where people complain about the lack of housing. LOTRO I found housing to be too expensive and having to pay a fairly high monthly "maintenance fee" made it hard for anyone to buy one much less maintain one. Asheron's call had a good model of housing that no game has ever bothered to attempt since(then again AC had a ton of innovative things in their game that have never or rarely been used by other mmo's since. Ah! AC(tears of nostalgia).

All that being said, I'd love to see housing for players or even small guilds to share with the same scheme of buying more and more expensive space in your home chest, but at least we'd have that extra space and might assuage the many decrying the lack of space atm with their accounts.