Maintenance for the week of June 10:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 10

Ideas,ideas

locokrangeb17_ESO
Since the radical changes of turning repeatable quests into daily are made I have come to make suggestions that some may find interesting.

1. Cyrodiil quests need a loot modification. Noone will do the scouting mission quests since reward is ridiculous and time it takes and risk of death is too great. For motivating the players to do those quest i suggest allowing a bonus loots. Loots would be wood for repairing siege door, or stone for repairing walls. Make it various and worth the effort. It could include siege weapons random or not. Make it depend on quest difficulty.

2. Quests in the Cyrodiil that are not alliance points related, should at least provide a loot that can be bought with alliance points. For example a daily quest of killing a boss that needs 30, 50, 100 players to be defeated? Or even better a boss that appears once a day or once a week in the middle of the map, giving the alliance that defeats it a small bonus for certain amount of time? Or perhaps a quest which requires a group of 20 ppl that rewards a camp. I am sure any of these would motivate players to work more on quests.

3. Under this category I will put all that is mentioned in the forums before. Yes I strongly encourage 1v1, 3v3, 5v5, 10v10,... arenas. And to provide a winner or a winning party with a beneficial skill or a skill group, e.g. mass buff, mass debuff with a limited use, or perhaps a bonus to their keep walls or door health. This pvp arena system would motivate players to craft more, trade more, and obtain items they usually wouldn't need.

4. The 1v1, 3v3, 5v5, 10v10,... arenas would require the quests and bosses that are extremely hard to finish/defeat, and require group effort. These bosses would have a percent chance of dropping gold items, that would be ofc most useful in pvp events and would provide the advantage to players who made extra effort over those who haven't.

I would really like to hear opinions both from community and developers about these kind of implementations, since these are things i enjoyed the most playing MMOs.