The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Undaunted, The Undaunted, forever Undaunted and wheres the Armory.

trueprestige
trueprestige
✭✭
So after you complete your first Undaunted Quest. you get that comical conversation upon turn in. Now if you explore further into the conversation. You notice that they say they have an armory filled with stuff only members of the undaunted have access too... I'm a member - Where art thou Armory? I want to plunder booty. I want to see this glorious building! seriously though where is it kind sir's and madams of Nirn?
  • Seneschel
    Seneschel
    ✭✭
    They headquarter in a tavern. This "glorious building" is a probably a shed.
  • trueprestige
    trueprestige
    ✭✭
    Seneschel wrote: »

Well slap my knee and call me a Khajiit (which I am). I kinda thought that's just a "hangout spot". maybe they will have a home base soon.
  • Seneschel
    Seneschel
    ✭✭

Well slap my knee and call me a Khajiit (which I am). I kinda thought that's just a "hangout spot". maybe they will have a home base soon.

Haha well I was only joking. I would guess it is just a hangout spot. Whether they have a home base or not, I really am not sure. Hopefully they do. The Undaunted could turn into something very interesting.
  • trueprestige
    trueprestige
    ✭✭

Haha well I was only joking. I would guess it is just a hangout spot. Whether they have a home base or not, I really am not sure. Hopefully they do. The Undaunted could turn into something very interesting.

Oh there interesting alright, the conversations are already funny, The guy pretty much tells you he has an un-tamable adventure in his pants! I would love to dungeon dive with all of them just to hear what they said. would prove an amazing highlight!

**note** and i don't mean dungeon diving in his pants either, I know you internets all think alike...Stop it. hehe **note**
    Edited by trueprestige on April 3, 2014 9:10PM
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think an ale house is the perfect home base for people that like to fight and talk tough.

What better way to plot a dungeon crawl to certain doom than while blind drunk?