Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Base health magicka stamina regen between classes

jdkorreckpreub18_ESO
Looking for some information and I"m not finding it. Does anyone know what kind of base differences classes with magicka, health, stamina, and their respective regens if any?
  • Brasseurfb16_ESO
    Brasseurfb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Every class in the game has the same base stats and gets the same benefits from Magicka, Health and Stamina attributes.

Each class have passives skills and active with passives (you need to use skillpoints and sometimes slot abilities to benefit from those) wich focus on certain attributes recovery ;

- Dragon Knights : Have extra active/passive health regen, active healing, ultimate conversion and stamina active recovery.

- Nightblades : Have extra active stamina recovery, active healing and active health/magicka on kill effects.

- Sorcerers : Haves passive/active health regen, ressources converstion, passive magicka regen and magicka/stamina discounts.

- Templars : Have active/passive health regen, active healing and magicka/stamina cost discount.

Note that those can easely be soft caped and your race and armour choice can help you get the stats you need.

In the end its more a matter of personnal taste, so in my oppinion don't bother with the base stats and pick a class you think looks nice and if it doesn't fit your game style pick another. ;)
    Edited by Brasseurfb16_ESO on April 3, 2014 9:06PM
  • jdkorreckpreub18_ESO
    Thank you, I appreciate the info.