Maintenance for the week of October 28:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 28, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Play on NVIDIA GeForce NOW and Unlock a Free Collectible!"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
ljwbanrtm1j8.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "Terrorize Tamriel with NVIDIA GeForce NOW and Unlock a Free Collectible!"

"Experience The Elder Scrolls Online with NVIDIA’s GeForce NOW and you can claim the Stag-Heart Skull Sallet hat."
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • poleth1984
    poleth1984
    ✭✭✭
    do i have to have a steam or epic account to claim this? i signed up for the geforce now but there isnt any way to claim this.
  • poleth1984
    poleth1984
    ✭✭✭
    sorry. to clarify. i use the ESO launcher. dont really want to switch to steam or epic.
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    -WHEN- on the 25th will the collectible be available to free GEForce Now accounts?
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • Lykophobetor
      I registered for the rewards system on GeForce Now and linked my Steam account where I usually play ESO.
      What else do I need to do to get this hat today?
    • AcadianPaladin
      AcadianPaladin
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I play ESO on PC (no steam) and I have a nice gaming PC with GEForce Experience to help keep my driver current. From what little I could glean from a web search, I see no reason to have GEForce Now. I don't play remotely or have any plans to. I readily confess my ignorance about GEForce Now so am I missing something? Oh, and I don't care about hats/rewards.

What I think I'd like is for GEForce Experience to recognize ESO so I can use its graphics filters without them resetting to off routinely.

PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
    • Grizzbeorn
      Grizzbeorn
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Grizzbeorn wrote: »
      -WHEN- on the 25th will the collectible be available to free GEForce Now accounts?

@ZOS_Kevin ?
        PC/NA Warden Main
      • Grizzbeorn
        Grizzbeorn
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭

@ZOS_Kevin ?

Ah. Sorry for jumping the gun.
        I didn't receive an email (which is what prompted me to ask again), but the code was there to be collected within my Nvidia App, just now. Plugged it in here, as per the usual process, and it worked.
        Thanks.
          PC/NA Warden Main
        • QbiWan
          QbiWan
          Soul Shriven
          but the code was there to be collected within my Nvidia App, just now.
          Hi, where is this "now"? It might be a silly question since there are only 2 tabs, but it can't be found nowhere.

Edit.
          Nvm. For all who have problems - log in and redeem on pc browser. Phone site struggles to keep you logged in while using Nvidia.
          Edited by QbiWan on October 25, 2024 5:13PM
        • NaluHays
          NaluHays
          Soul Shriven
          QbiWan wrote: »
          but the code was there to be collected within my Nvidia App, just now.
          Hi, where is this "now"? It might be a silly question since there are only 2 tabs, but it can't be found nowhere.

Go to GeForce NOW > Account > Redeem > Available

It was there for me a few minutes ago, so I got the redeem code already.
        • NaluHays
          NaluHays
          Soul Shriven
          poleth1984 wrote: »
          do i have to have a steam or epic account to claim this? i signed up for the geforce now but there isnt any way to claim this.

As far as I understand, you don't need to have a Steam account like you would for Twitch rewards. If you go to GeForce NOW > Account > Redeem > Available, it will give you a redeem code that you would enter in the https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/redeem-code. Maybe I am wrong and I actually linked Steam to my GeForce NOW account, but I couldn't really find any reference to Steam in my GeForce NOW profile.

[...] am I missing something? Oh, and I don't care about hats/rewards. [...]

I don't think you actually need to download or use GEForce NOW to get the rewards. I know that I don't. I am only registered in their webpage, in the free version, and I have been able to get this and the previous reward. But if you are not interested in the rewards, then that's ok too :)