Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Official Discussion Thread for "Witches Festival 2024"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
4unxo9kyvjp6.jpg
Official Discussion Thread for "Hack at Horrors and Harrow Hollowjack Himself as the Witches Festival Returns"

"Face down the horrors of Tamriel, including Lord Hollowjack himself, for special in-game rewards during 2024’s Witches Festival in-game event!"
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Zorrin
    Zorrin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favorite time of year! Time to get spoopy once again! :D (We'll just pretend that my characters haven't been in their Festival costumes for over 2 weeks already :sweat_smile: )
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Zorrin wrote: »
    My favorite time of year! Time to get spoopy once again! :D (We'll just pretend that my characters haven't been in their Festival costumes for over 2 weeks already :sweat_smile: )

Our web content team will be happy that you used the word "spoopy"! And glad you're pumped for the event! Should be a great time.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    i love Witches Festival ^_^
    i am excited to meet Hollowjack
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to seeing more info on the house!
  • BahometZ
    BahometZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new stuff sounds interesting.
    Pact Magplar - Max CP (NA XB)
  • TheDuke
    TheDuke
    ✭✭✭
    Time for my favorite polymorph!
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really liked the Crowborne boss addition so awaiting to face the Lord himself this time in hope for a fitting challenge.