The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

MAC Transitus Map issue in Cyrodiil. (SOLVED)

tadowns_ESO
On my wifes Mac, everytime she is in the base camps of Cyrodiil the Transitus Map is stuck at the local (vendor/bank/stable) view. Right clicking the map does not expand it to show other travel links.

It works fine at the outer keeps and in the pve/wayshrine areas. Its only the base camps in Cyrodiil where it is completely stuck. We must ride out on horse to the first keeps and then use the transitus shrine (or log into the game on the Windows PC to use the base transitus) and are looking forward to a fix.
Edited by tadowns_ESO on April 7, 2014 12:30PM
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have yet to hit Level 10 and get into Cyrodiil since Early Access started so haven't seen this myself. I don't remember this as an issue from beta.
    Suggest you submit a bug report (/bug in chat window) and submit a ticket with Support.
  • SilentVigil
    SilentVigil
    ✭✭
    Not sure if I have had this issue at the base camp but I know I have had to manually select Cyrodiil from the locations options to get the full map at times.
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Actually, now I think about it I find that in some towns right click does not work to open the area map so maybe it's like that i.e. a form of hub. It was rather annoying but I just rode out and could click or use menu.

Submit feedback or bug report is the way to go. Pretty sure it was the same behaviour on the PC client but can't be sure.
  • Seroczynski
    Seroczynski
    ✭✭✭
    This isn't only a bug on OS X, it's also not working on Windows. Unable to switch screens and thus being stuck on local view.

Update: Resolved the issue. See my reply down below.
    Edited by Seroczynski on April 7, 2014 9:42AM
    “To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.” ― Homer J. Simpson
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    This isn't only a bug on OS X, it's also not working on Windows. Unable to switch screens and thus being stuck on local view.
    @Seroczynski thanks for confirming this.
  • Vicodine
    Vicodine
    ✭✭✭
    Is it possible that you have a minimap add-on installed? I had the same issue on both Mac and PC with a minimap add-on. Disabling it while in Cyrodiil helped me.
    Thaometh V16 Altmer Templar AD/EU
    Thaometh Ashbringer V10Altmer Dragonknight AD/EU
  • tadowns_ESO
    This bug still persists.
    And if killed inside a public dungeon the map again will be stuck in the local (dungeon halls and rooms) view and cannot right click to see cyrodiil and select a place to revive.

Game breaking, as she must wait 10 full minutes to release.

She (my wife) would litter these board with expletives if I allowed her on here.
  • Seroczynski
    Seroczynski
    ✭✭✭
    Is it possible that you have a minimap add-on installed? I had the same issue on both Mac and PC with a minimap add-on. Disabling it while in Cyrodiil helped me.
    Regarding my setup I can confirm this had been resolved after disabling the zrMiniMap addon.
    “To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.” ― Homer J. Simpson
  • tadowns_ESO
    Repair didn't work.

But an overnight complete reinstall did fix it.
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Repair didn't work.

But an overnight complete reinstall did fix it.
    Glad you got it resolved.