Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Snatchin the shards

Bhakura
Bhakura
✭✭✭✭
Thanks Ebonheart pact, for letting guildies and me snatch your skyshards, make firewood out of your guards and trash your alliance mateys to oblivion.
But dont feel bad, next on the to do list is Daggerfall, it will be my pleasure to plunge my daggers into unsuspecting half witted bretons and smelly orcs and snatch your skyshards aswell, muhahaha.
  • Karner
    Karner
    Uhm.. You're welcome! We have a large surpluss of guards from the resurrected members of your faction that regain loyalties to someone of superior power.
    I must not lose my resolve. I will march forward even if I have to do so... Alone.
    -
    Options
  • Bhakura
    Bhakura
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tell that to the 8 or so EPies that came out of clearwater cave when we was about to enter, only if they had that abundance of guards you speak off :D
    Options
  • Mobius0
    Mobius0
    ✭✭✭
    Bhakura wrote: »
    Thanks Ebonheart pact, for letting guildies and me snatch your skyshards, make firewood out of your guards and trash your alliance mateys to oblivion.
    But dont feel bad, next on the to do list is Daggerfall, it will be my pleasure to plunge my daggers into unsuspecting half witted bretons and smelly orcs and snatch your skyshards aswell, muhahaha.

You better hope you don't meet me there, or it won't be such a happy visit :disappointed_relieved:

Won two 1v2's vs skyshards hunters yesterday, and a 1v3. Skyshard hunters are weak ;)

Edited by Mobius0 on April 3, 2014 8:13PM
    Options
  • Bhakura
    Bhakura
    ✭✭✭✭
    Doubt even someone as strong as you gonna survive 2 nightblades, 2 mages and a dk, better bring some friends for that encounter, looking forward to it :)
    Options
  • Mobius0
    Mobius0
    ✭✭✭
    You'd be surprised. ;)
    Options