Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Maintainance madness

timtipi2
timtipi2
yes this is kind of a whine post i gues, but i know alot of ppl are with me on this one.

WHY o WHY do u put down the servers, at peak hour, this is a european server. its 20:30 here, and u turn off the server.
happened in beta aswell.

srsly, this is the 2e time in my 3 day early acces, i come from work eat shower, put kids to bed and wanna play. and the server is going down.

Wtf, no others words for it.

i know big launch and all,
still thats tommorow, do this stuff after midnight, or early in the morning like most companies do when maintaining servers.

All i ask for is :
Dont do make this a habbit, u did it in beta, u do it now, just stop it, maintain outside of peakhours, everyone happy

(also make a general forum)
  • wesjuhnl
    wesjuhnl
    Soul Shriven
    Agree, why put server down at 20:00 GMT+1 all is playing in the evening why not schedule a maintance around 03:00 AM GMT+1 ...
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wesjuhnl wrote: »
    Agree, why put server down at 20:00 GMT+1 all is playing in the evening why not schedule a maintance around 03:00 AM GMT+1 ...

Because that's peak time for the US.

They cannot do maintenance at any time which will not influence some part of the world badly.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Samiri
    Samiri
    ✭✭✭
    Agree
  • jpp
    jpp
    ✭✭✭
    Another reason to split megaservers asap amd move EU to EU.
  • Poppett
    Poppett
    Soul Shriven
    A bit more notice of servers going down is needed
  • timtipi2
    timtipi2
    i choose eu mega server at the start ???
    now im confused.

anyway, it was released today 13:00 here in my country, do it 5 hours before that they think they need 4 hours to do it, now they did it 17 hours in advance which is still weird.

but srsly there are 2 mega servers right ?? euro and us right.