Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Has banished cells been fixed?

Inversus
Inversus
✭✭✭✭✭
Yesterday finding the first keeper in banished cells glitched (5 times in a row, in 5 different groups...)
Assuming this happened to other people, does anyone know if it was fixed?
VR14 EH Sorc
VR1 AD NB Crafter

Best Answer

• Caph
    Caph
    ✭✭✭
    I did Banished Cells on the beta a while back, same issue happened. When doing it later on another beta it worked.

I did it today on the live server and the quest worked fine except for the last part. The final boss and the mobs around it never spawned. First keeper worked fine though but regardless, had to leave the instance unfinished..
    Lost interest in the game and canceled subscription. Maybe I'll come back if I gain interest again.
    Co Guild Master of Baby Face Bananas
    World record time Hel Ra (8min 08sec)
    Eu record time AA (8min 44sec)
    AA/Hel ra HM done.
    Answer ✓
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, hope you're right.
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • nlnj_a
    nlnj_a
    ✭✭✭
    I did it yesterday.
    Everything spawned except after we died a couple times to the last boss and realized how to defeat him.
    He randomly disappeared while we were fighting him and it still wanted us to defeat him (which we could not since he vanished in the midst of the fight).
  • TirielsWhisper
    TirielsWhisper
    ✭✭✭
    Keeper is glitching again. *sigh*
  • jose92
    jose92
    yeah.. first keeper glitching again
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TirielsWhisper @jose92
    That's odd - after the maintenance I was able to finish the dungeon without any glitches.
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • floydmurphy.kg_ESO
    floydmurphy.kg_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Not I, I thought the hotfix would change the instance... still same old bug. Frustrating!
    "There is panic in my fascination - Like soothing wine is my despair - Gracefully I fall to pieces"
    Ihsahn - Elevator
  • jose92
    jose92
    Tryied three times today... still bugged.