Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Character Titles

khai
khai
✭✭
This has been bugging me... How do I get a title for my character? There's a drop-down title box in — I think the character menu (some menu, anyway). But I don't have any titles to choose from. Is this a PvP feature or am I missing something? How do I earn one? :/
You may say I'm a Dreamer but I'm not the only one.
  • Myrdreth
    Myrdreth
    ✭✭✭
  • Hawke
    Hawke
    ✭✭✭✭
    That is a nice site. Generally, other than some dark anchor achievements, titles are obtained from PvP ranks.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll have to play the game to unlock titles ...
    ;-)
  • khai
    khai
    ✭✭
    Thank you, those who answered seriously. :P Too bad it's mostly PvP though. I'd love crafting titles and more PvE ones. Maybe in the future...
    You may say I'm a Dreamer but I'm not the only one.
  • Myrdreth
    Myrdreth
    ✭✭✭
    @‌khai

I really hope they will add more PvE and crafting titles!
    ~ ♥ ~
  • stojekarcub18_ESO
    stojekarcub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Myrdreth wrote: »
    @‌khai

I really hope they will add more PvE and crafting titles!

Me, too. Always a fun little feature being able to sport new titles as you get them. :blush:
  • Losian
    Losian
    Crafting titles, yes! Give us some chances to flesh out our characters a tad more.. Fancy titles are easy content to add, throw us some bones.
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crafting titles.....

My character shall be known as Gomly ... crafter of shoes.

Make it happen Zenimax.
  • Nasuradin_ESO
    Nasuradin_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    At the moment the easiest titles you can get without investing heavily in PVP or achievements is Volunteer for just doing the tutorial for pvp which does not actually involve PVP and one for completing the quest chain in the fighter's and mage's guilds.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got three titles on my VR4 char,but cant seem to get any on my others.I got the titles when I wasnt very high in my levels too.I cant figure out how to do it though.I got the fighters guild title while in Stonefalls. Now,I have done every quest in Auridon,and got nothing.Go figure.
  • Fleshreaper
    Fleshreaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 none PvP titles that I know of. Fighter's guild, Mage's guild, and one for each of the faction zones.