Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Whats upp with all rollbacks?

Elixx
Elixx
✭✭
I can play for 10 min, then i rollback 10 min, relogg and wait for 5-10 min, constantly, its unplayable at later levels, this needs fix today.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    What zone are you in when you notice the rollbacks, @Elixx?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Elixx
    Elixx
    ✭✭
    Greenshade, we are all getting them.

i notice the rollbacks, after about 10 min of gaming, when i stop interacting with the world.
    Edited by Elixx on April 3, 2014 5:10PM
  • Elixx
    Elixx
    ✭✭
    Omg , now im back to 20 min, wtf is this. Im stuck at that damn vampire cave, Shademist.
    Edited by Elixx on April 3, 2014 5:11PM
  • Delith
    Delith
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's obvious you're having a problem, but show Gina a little bit of respect. The woman is on these boards working her butt off with angry players all day, and she is trying to help you identify the problem to fix it for everyone.

There is no need to be rude to her.
  • Elixx
    Elixx
    ✭✭
    How about show me respect, i have had nothing but trouble since i entered this game. I pay for it, i want to play it, i would rather get my cash back and grab another title atm.
  • Elixx
    Elixx
    ✭✭
    I got nothing but, we are sorry, the quest is bugged, we are sorry the server is down. Is that respect?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ok, thanks Elixx. This is an issue our team is aware of, and are currently investigating.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Elixx
    Elixx
    ✭✭
    Ok, thanks Elixx. This is an issue our team is aware of, and are currently investigating.

Well good to know, btw, with respect then, is there a way to refound the game?

• WyeVxndzz
    WyeVxndzz
    ✭✭✭
    Elixx wrote: »
    I got nothing but, we are sorry, the quest is bugged, we are sorry the server is down. Is that respect?

Yes. They are treating you like an adult; giving you what information they can and expecting you to behave like an adult. You are not reciprocating. The shame is yours.
    «♥» «♥» «♥» «♥» «♥» «♥»
    When you're feeling under pressure, do something different. Roll up your sleeves, or eat an orange.
    Be on the look out for things that make you laugh. If you see nothing worth laughing at, pretend you see it, then laugh.
  • Kyosji
    Kyosji
    ✭✭✭
    Game isn't out yet, so you should be able to get your refund if you whaaaaaaa-nt
  • Kiash
    Kiash
    ✭✭✭
    Kyosji wrote: »
    Game isn't out yet, so you should be able to get your refund if you whaaaaaaa-nt

We will all be the better for it.
  • Elixx
    Elixx
    ✭✭
    WyeVxndzz wrote: »

Yes. They are treating you like an adult; giving you what information they can and expecting you to behave like an adult. You are not reciprocating. The shame is yours.

Well, if you buy a hot dog, would you want it hot or cold?

How respectfull was that question in the first place?

What zone are you in when you notice the rollbacks, @Elixx?

She could verry well have told me that they are fixing this atm from the start, the only interest in that question is. Ok we are aware of the 1000 glitches, is this unknown to us?

Where is my lack of respect towards the lack of respect i have had from Zenimax, i really dont get it. We put food on the table, we should have a solid product when we buy one, just as people expect when they buy other stuff. This is not nearly a fluid release in my opinion. So i can get pissed if i want, when i waste my time.
  • Elixx
    Elixx
    ✭✭
    Kyosji wrote: »

I tought since i used the product, my online order would not fall under the 14 days right to withdraw. You saying i can still withraw?

• Elixx
    Elixx
    ✭✭
    So you see, no more feedback on my questions, becase there is no interest from Zenimax, so there is my respect.
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So you see, no more feedback on my questions, becase there is no interest from Zenimax, so there is my respect.

Yes...They should stop what they are doing and personally see to you being updated every 10 minutes about progress on a bug amongst many bugs that are effecting not just you.

Pipe down child.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Delith
    Delith
    ✭✭✭✭

You are just an unpleasant person. I hope you do refund the game, so we can enjoy it more as a direct result of your absence.

Good luck getting your money back. I mean that.
  • Elixx
    Elixx
    ✭✭
    Unpleasant as may be, im tired of buying crap. The ingame help are rude to me, i am rude back.

Delith, so do i, have fun! I mean that!
  • Elixx
    Elixx
    ✭✭
    You should all se that chat, when they just decided to shut down early acces for preparation of the release. So how many days did we get to play this before release?

Seems like im not the only one feed up about this crap.
  • mutharex
    mutharex
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes...They should stop what they are doing and personally see to you being updated every 10 minutes about progress on a bug amongst many bugs that are effecting not just you.

Pipe down child.

I wouldn't get involved really, for a lot of reasons I rather not discuss publicly
  • Arcanos
    Arcanos
    I am also experiencing rollbacks.
  • Thesiren
    Thesiren
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I had a couple too last night in fact. Parts of quests I had finished no longer were finished, like the Assassin one with the boxes in the boat in Daggerfall. Also, in AD on my alt, I kept finding the sword for the orc and it would tick off as done, then come undone and I'd have to keep finding the sword again. Finally I got the water snake to spawn, killed it (twice actually) and the quest finally let me finish it.

But I just shrugged it off and did them again. Brief rollbacks during new MMO launches are fairly common. Perhaps it's server overload. It probably is.
  • Lazarus_Long
    Lazarus_Long
    ✭✭✭
    My questions:

Did you pay extra for an upgraded, priority support contract?
    Are you getting the same level of support as everyone else at your price point?
    Is it possible that might be over reacting because you psyched yourself up for launch?

My Answers:

No
    Yes
    Yes
    The List For Living - A guide for new or troubled players

Hey Jute, get in my bag
    Take a lag spike and make it better
    Remember to let research play its part
    Then you can start to make a sweater

The Bohemian Auction House
  • Baratan
    Baratan
    ✭✭
    So many tears over a video game.
  • zbcole
    zbcole
    ✭✭✭
    You should all se that chat, when they just decided to shut down early acces for preparation of the release. So how many days did we get to play this before release?

Seems like im not the only one feed up about this crap.
    So wait, let me get this straight.

You start this thread out because you are pissed they aren't addressing your problem.

Then they take the server down to fix some items prior to launch - possibly your issue even, and you are "See, I told you they don't care. More of the same!"

So before you continue your incoherent rant like my 3 year old does when he wants a toy that he could already have if he'd just quit screaming about it - what is the solution you so desire? Fixing it isn't it. They will fix roll back issues.
    How about show me respect, i have had nothing but trouble since i entered this game. I pay for it, i want to play it, i would rather get my cash back and grab another title atm.

I love good games myself. What other title would you prefer to go buy atm? Just curious ya know, as I might like to take a look at it myself.

Or is this just an empty and idle threat from an immature "kid" that wants to take his toys and go home?

The scary thing, is you may be old enough to legally be defined as an adult.

Companies generally reserve the right to refuse service to anyone when the refusal doesn't violate Federal Law. In this case, I wouldn't mind Zenimax giving you your money back and letting you go invest in that other so-called title you so desire.
  • Mortelus
    Mortelus
    ✭✭✭

Your rudeness is shocking, I hope they don't fix your problem. I missed an entire days play the other day (time zone +8 hrs), because of a massive breakage, I also learnt I will not be able to play wed/sun evenings if they keep to the current scheduled maintence.

Eveyone has problems in game, get over yourself. The Moderators are here to help you and communicate, don't be such an arse.
    Who has time? But if we never take time how can we ever have time?
  • Mortelus
    Mortelus
    ✭✭✭
    Unpleasant as may be, im tired of buying crap. The ingame help are rude to me, i am rude back.

Delith, so do i, have fun! I mean that!

Then stop buying crap, have you never entered a pre-launch MMO? Your responses suggest NOT.

There are hundreds, maybe millions, of other players here, and many have problems also. You are not the golden child of planet Earth.

Please go get a refund and we can be rid of your petulance on these forums.
    Who has time? But if we never take time how can we ever have time?
  • Laura
    Laura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    please give this man his money back so he will leave and not be a part of this community. thanks.
  • Firmament
    Firmament
    ✭✭
    People like you makes me want to play offline games.