Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Particle System for mounts

Briansmsk8er
Briansmsk8er
✭✭
Probably won't reach the devs, but I just thought of something that can be implemented that I think would be pretty cool. A system where you can earn, buy, scry for different particle effects that you can add to any of your mounts. Being able to change the mount to further match your characters. I'm no dev and I'm not sure how the particle effect system works for the special mounts, whether it's just a separate entity or whether they are tied and built into the mounts. But if it is separate, I feel it would be fairly simple to implement.
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably won't reach the devs, but I just thought of something that can be implemented that I think would be pretty cool. A system where you can earn, buy, scry for different particle effects that you can add to any of your mounts. Being able to change the mount to further match your characters. I'm no dev and I'm not sure how the particle effect system works for the special mounts, whether it's just a separate entity or whether they are tied and built into the mounts. But if it is separate, I feel it would be fairly simple to implement.

Oooh, that would be super neat. But, honestly, that would go against the comp for radiant apex mounts lol.
    Wuuffyy,
    WW/berserker playstyle advocate (I play ALL classes proficiently in PvP outside of WW as well)
    ESO player since 2014 (Xbox and PC for PTS)
    -DM for questions