Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Addon that helps better see fallen players?

ESO_player123
ESO_player123
✭✭✭✭✭
Is there an addon that helps better see the locations of fallen players? I often cannot find the fallen groupmates on the floor amid all the AoEs and other visual effects. I feel like a jerk by not resurrecting, but I simply cannot find them amid all of the stuff that is going on.
  • ESO_player123
    ESO_player123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orbital78 wrote: »

Thanks, I'll look into it. Other players seem to have no issues with resurrecting, but for me it's difficult.
    Edited by ESO_player123 on August 28, 2024 11:10PM
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I wish there was an in game option. I have trouble with this too.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• ESO_player123
    ESO_player123
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, I need something like a flagpole or a vertical beam that screams "Over here, idiot. This guy needs your help".
    Edit: idiot, of course, being me who just cannot keep up with all the stuff on the floor.
    Edited by ESO_player123 on August 29, 2024 7:19AM
  • Ardriel
    Ardriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Merlin's Rez Helper, OdySupportIcons (Icons for healers and tanks)
  • Taggund
    Taggund
    ✭✭✭✭
    In PVP I use Lights of Meridia addon to locate group players. When someone is dead the beam is red instead of blue.

https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info2319-LightsofMeridia.html

• Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ardriel wrote: »

Ody support, puts a skull on dead players so you can look around and see where they are immediately. It was a game changer for sure. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend!! Since using it, i know where people fall right away.
    Lady Kat, from the Cheshire Cats.Interested in HEAVY RP? IC at -all- times? https://thecheshirecatseso.proboards.com/#CheshireCats_RPnow
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yes, I need something like a flagpole or a vertical beam that screams "Over here, idiot. This guy needs your help".
    Edit: idiot, of course, being me who just cannot keep up with all the stuff on the floor.

It doesn’t help if another player or a mob/boss is on top of the downed player. If it breaks the LOS then you can’t rez at all.

Being hard stacked is the worst.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• ESO_player123
    ESO_player123
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ody support, puts a skull on dead players so you can look around and see where they are immediately. It was a game changer for sure. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend!! Since using it, i know where people fall right away.

Thanks a lot, I will check it out. I need a marker that is more visible. Hopefully, this skull will do the trick.
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On the console so no addons. I find this is a real problem. At the very least it would help it the text marking them was bigger and brighter, or a color that stands out.

If the player is down it's because there is a boss fight and often yes a lot of things on the ground making it hard to see them. As a healer I would even give up a slot for a "find dead player" ability.

PS5/NA
  • oldbobdude
    oldbobdude
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orbital78 wrote: »

That’s the addon I use. You can turn the indicator different colors when needing a rez by role. So different colors for tank, healer and DD. I’ve used it for several years.
  • Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    ✭✭✭✭

Thanks a lot, I will check it out. I need a marker that is more visible. Hopefully, this skull will do the trick.

i believe you can change the size of the icons to whatever you want as well. Tres helpful :)
    Lady Kat, from the Cheshire Cats.Interested in HEAVY RP? IC at -all- times? https://thecheshirecatseso.proboards.com/#CheshireCats_RPnow
  • Monte_Cristo
    Monte_Cristo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turning nameplates on makes it easier to see them
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In some cave like dungeons it can be hard to see fallen because of the ground clutter.
    Turning nameplates on makes it easier to see them
    True, and its should help a lot at least in dungeons as its just 4 people. More an issue in trials and Cyrodil.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As recommended by some others...
    OdySupportIcons
    Using it years.

And personally thank you for Light of Meridia, I will try it.
    Really sorry for my english