Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[Bug] Armory Assistant/Champion Point

Gabriel_H
Gabriel_H
✭✭✭
Using the Armory Assistant to change Build while sometimes not change/confirm champion point changes.

Going into the champion point screen after selecting a build will show stars slotted but not the points correctly allocated, as well as showing the "Confirm (3000)" button.

Selecting the build again will then correctly distribute champion points.
  • SaintJohnHM
    SaintJohnHM
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, I've caught this happening to me over the past few days. Not all the CP slottables are changing so now I have to repeatedly make sure they're changing.
    • Casual Roleplaying PVE player PC/NA
    • Tank CP2400 'Sugar-Flame'
    • I've completed all the dungeon trifectas. Godslayer, Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Tick Tock Tormentor, and I'm looking for nice folks to complete more trial achieves with.
    • I make music: http://www.moonghostband.com.
  • SaintJohnHM
    SaintJohnHM
    ✭✭✭✭
    ces4uqwkbtp8.png

Until I reload UI after an armoury build swap, my CP slottables don't appear to have points allocated, and sometimes they aren't even slotted.
    • Casual Roleplaying PVE player PC/NA
    • Tank CP2400 'Sugar-Flame'
    • I've completed all the dungeon trifectas. Godslayer, Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Tick Tock Tormentor, and I'm looking for nice folks to complete more trial achieves with.
    • I make music: http://www.moonghostband.com.
  • N00BxV1
    N00BxV1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here...

I just loaded a saved Armory build that was working fine before Update 43, but when I opened the Champion menu it had some incorrectly allocated stars and some of the slottables were not slotted. The Champion menu was also asking me to confirm the changes but I just closed the menu. Then I reloaded the same Armory build again and that fixed the Champion stars/slottables.

I encountered this bug on my main DragonKnight. I'm not sure if it's happened on other characters/classes because this is the first time that I've noticed it... And as far as I know there weren't any changes to DK's or the Champion system in U43 that would affect the Armory's saved builds.

Hopefully this gets fixed because I don't wanna have to check the Champion menu every time that I load a saved Armory build just to verify that the build loaded correctly...

(PC/NA Official Launcher. Gamepad UI. And I'm not using any addons that mess with the Armory or Champion system.)

Edit:
    This bug is occurring with multiple saved Armory builds that all worked fine before Update 43...

Edited by N00BxV1 on September 2, 2024 1:56AM
  • Ketryellowynne
    Ketryellowynne
    Soul Shriven
    I've encountered this bug on several of my characters (my tank is currently unusable because of it and my healer Templar had to completely respec every skill point before a trial yesterday to get all of my correct CPs). It seems to only be affecting characters with multiple armory build slots when the slot has different CPs distributed between the slots (as far as I can tell, at least). It doesn't seem to be related to any add-ons as far as I've been able to pinpoint, but it's getting really annoying having to pay to completely respec to save champion points between builds or allocate new champion points earned...
  • Meiox
    Meiox
    ✭✭✭✭
    very bad bug, hope it get fixed soon, not fun to check every build change if it was succesful and load the build again if not
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm this bug. But it's easy to bypass... just reload the build with the armory, and CPs will show correctly.
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • N00BxV1
    N00BxV1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm this bug. But it's easy to bypass... just reload the build with the armory, and CPs will show correctly.

Who wants to have to load an armory build multiple times just for it to work correctly? Ain't nobody got time for that.
  • Gabriel_H
    Gabriel_H
    ✭✭✭
    Any chance of acknowledging this bug, ZOS?

I know it isn't game breaking, but it is beyond annoying for those who spent crowns to buy armory slots!
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know this should be addressed when Update 44 launches. Thanks!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Erilior
    Erilior
    Soul Shriven
    I4qcr5a9n1tis.jpg

I even managed to get -42 points after loading a build :D
  • Gabriel_H
    Gabriel_H
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know this should be addressed when Update 44 launches. Thanks!

Thank you!