Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nightblade/respecs

rug
rug
If I level up all 3 skill trees and then go for a respec, will I still keep the level of each skill tree?
Also I'm looking to do a full respec at 50, does anyone know roughly how much this would set me back?
  • Mulk
    Mulk
    ✭✭✭
    the experience gained for any given skill remains, so if you made a skill into a morph, you'll still have the experience on the skill to remorph upon respeccing.

I'm not sure of the cost. I know I read about the intended cost in the PTS but I don't recall exactly where it was.
  • RighteousDevil
    I had heard somewhere that the cost is 100g per skill point. I have not verified this for myself though.
  • rug
    rug
    Ah that's good to know thanks :). I hope the respec doesn't leave me broke ><
  • Mulk
    Mulk
    ✭✭✭
    it's supposed to be a money sink. Whether you agree with that philosophy or not is another matter but that is the way they want it to be. I went to check the respec shrine once during my time in PTS and it was ~42k gold. Of course, I had a lot of skill points. It's quite a bit less than that now, but they want it to be something you don't do on a whim. I'd plan on having 10k at least ready for it if you wait until 50. Good luck, whatever you do. :)