Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shrine to Dibella Lead

w002exp
w002exp
✭✭✭
Can anyone confirm what loot table the Shrine to Dibella furnishing antiquity lead drops on? I've seen several sources that say any loot table in Gold Coast and several more that say only Treasure Chest -- the later never specify whether it can drop from any chest or if it must be a treasure map chest. Been trying to farm #2/3 of this for hours, have no idea how I got #1.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    i have gotten the lead from wolves and minotaurs.
    it is not exclusively from treasure chests
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Tobyja
    Tobyja
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mine was from the Limenauruus (WB) at Tribune's Folly. Together with a lead for Belharza's Band.
    German Version, PC EU.
    6ao6aekhamjh.jpg
    "Am Beginn einer jeden Katastrophe steht eine Vermutung."
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I always got the lead from Treasure chests.
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Treasure chests for me also but it seems to be a rare drop because I've only gotten it a few times.

I'm also pulling out my hair over the lead for Echoes of Aldmeris from Auridon. Info states it drops only from chests and I have gotten it once but I've been trying for several years now and nope to a second drop. I love this item and want to be able to buy it for all my houses but I can't even get a second drop let alone a third! This is absurd, none of these should be THAT rare!
    Edited by Wildberryjack on August 10, 2024 5:24PM
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • BixenteN7Akantor
    BixenteN7Akantor
    ✭✭✭
    Treasure chests for me also but it seems to be a rare drop because I've only gotten it a few times.

I'm also pulling out my hair over the lead for Echoes of Aldmeris from Auridon. Info states it drops only from chests and I have gotten it once but I've been trying for several years now and nope to a second drop. I love this item and want to be able to buy it for all my houses but I can't even get a second drop let alone a third! This is absurd, none of these should be THAT rare!

I got it three times for the codex. Yes it is from Auridon Treasure Chests in the wild. Good luck !
  • Tobyja
    Tobyja
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got the Dibella Shrine lead today from a treasure map chest (Gold Coast I).
    mvffljgyifo1.jpg

Echoes of Aldmeris droped once for me. Treasure chest in the wild, back in march this year.
    v2rog8qc2ed3.jpg

btw...
    my experience is, that vary things i'm doing - change what i do, the way i do it, or just do things at different times - is better than listen to Captain Ahab, sitting on my shoulder and whispering something about a white whale.
    There's nothing wrong with farming, if you're in the mood for it. But even then... for example, not long ago i was on the hunt for a lead from treasure chests, too. Opened some dozen on the map till it was time to logout. But instead to port to my "base" from where i normaly start my routine the next day, i loged out beside the last chest i opened. Next day i loged in, the chest was there again and - bingo.
    Sure, especially 2nd and 3rd drops can be really not grabbable (that's what rng stands for, right? ;) ). So i always try to be prepared for the right offer from filer Ool. That's a fine thing in my opinion.
    However, wish u all good luck, too!
    "Am Beginn einer jeden Katastrophe steht eine Vermutung."