Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Doing daily quest in the pvp city is a pain

Hasenpfote
Hasenpfote
✭✭✭
You try to do these daily quest for the event and it is a pain in the ass.
You get ganked, then you have to wait 5 minutes until you can join the area again just to get ganked 1 second later.
Is this the definition of a funny event? Really?
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hasenpfote wrote: »
    You get ganked, then you have to wait 5 minutes until you can join the area again just to get ganked 1 second later.

It is for the ganker.

This isn't really that hard. Everyone knows IC is full of gankers, twinked out sorcerers, and PvP pros all the time, even with no event. Do not go in there if you aren;t prepared to fight those types of enemies.

I PvP and I don't even go in there because I hate fighting Nightblades and Sorcerers who constantly streak away. My bank is full of coldfire siege, books, camps, etc., from past PvP events that I got from just by going to Cyrodiil because it's so much easier fulfilling the "kill 20 sorcerer" and "Scout Brindle Farm" quests there.

If you really want to do the IC events and you're not a pro PvPer then just be patient and wait until a trade/PvE guild runs their events so there are at least group so you're not just picked off constantly by gankers.

But the best advice is that it's not mandatory to participate in an event you do not find enjoyable. I dislike the New Life event and found it boring after the first year they did it. So when it comes around, I just do something else. It's not for me. It's fine.
    Edited by Joy_Division on July 25, 2024 3:32PM
  • Hvíthákarl
    Hvíthákarl
    ✭✭✭
    My advice for you, OP:

1. Ignore anyone trying to shame you into not voicing this concern, being rude or disdainful towards you, maybe implicating things about your personhood or skills. They're mostly insecure people trying to feel better about themselves. Pity them, then ignore or block them if they become too annoying. Be sure to report whoever crosses certain boundaries.
    2. There are certain ways to make your life easier when solo. I'll recommend you some of my own:
    2a. Elven Gardens, Arena and Memorial are in my opinion some of the easiest districts.
    2b. Try to study where the bosses are spawning so you choose a district as far as possible from it, as most people will be farming it.
    2c. Spend a minute or two idling on the district spawn, checking both map and chat in search of signs of struggle and/or battle. You'll know this because in chat, you'll see [X] has killed [Y] near [District]. In the map, you'll notice two or three crossed swords, color-coded by faction. If everything seems clear, go ahead.
    2d. Dump your Tel Var stones in your bank. Always. Helps reduce the frustration from dying bc they won't get something from you, other than wasting your time.
    2e. Jump servers as much as you need. If you don't feel safe in any of them, give it a try and wait for later if you don't. Take note of which hours your faction tends to dominate that server.

They'd save EVERYONE a lot of trouble by adding a PVE only server for both IC and Cyro during mym AND ALSO PvP alternatives for all the other events in order to make the perpetually online contrarians happy, those that spawn only during MYM, pretending they don't do PVE events because it bores them, just so they can justify themselves in camping ppl with no chance of killing them back (If you genuinely don't enjoy PVE and would like a PvP alternative, please don't feel called out by this. You know exactly which kind of people I'm talking about. I'm actually endorsing PvP alternatives so you can participate in the rest too!)
  • Hasenpfote
    Hasenpfote
    ✭✭✭
    I had a relative simple daily quest, where i had to lit 4 ballistas, deliver blackpowder and the final part. This quest took me around 1 hour, not only because you meet a sneaky nightblade every 2 inches, impossible to avoid, also you have to wait 5 minutes, before you can join this area again, because of area is "full."
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Either go in an group or go in slow hours, an Khajiit nightblade has benefits because better sneak and cloak.
    Do multiple quests and hand one in daily.

First day of event is the worst possible time as its packed, same with any event really.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do your IC Tel Var bags from the blue box of the regular quest reward give the correct (=double) amount of Tel Var? Its usually 200, now it should be 400.
    I had only 200 in mine.
    PC/EU
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's too late for this now, but next time, bring 2 chars in before the event and do all the daily quests and don't hand them in.

That way you can just hand one in every day.

I did this with a small guild group earlier this week. It was busy in IC and we were killed a few times, but I also encountered enemy players who were doing their own dailies and we stayed our of each other's way.

Other than that, IC is working as intended. It's not for everyone, but it is a fun place if you don't mind dying.
    The Moot Councillor
  • Artim_X
    Artim_X
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be disappointed if someone didn't try to gank.
    i8yxfgaxrun0.gif
    (AD) Artim X/Xirtām/Måtrix |PC/NA| Casual staff wielding vampire sorcerer/templar/arcanist
    Electric-Burn/Stun
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Av0zcKH3i2BkaY1GXW/giphy.gif/https://c.tenor.com/jQHdFftrgwMAAAAC/tenor.gif
    • Damage Dealing Build.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Inferno/Lightning Staff (infused/shock enchant), and Rage of the Ursauk jewelry (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused/flame/weapon damage enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Boundless Storm, Mages' Wrath, Lightning Flood, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build), and Power Overload.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Crushing Shock/Storm Pulsar, Streak, Flame/Shock Reach, Unstable Wall of Fire/Storms, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build) and Fiery/Thunderous Rage.
    Electric-Heal
    https://media.giphy.com/media/5ibGIHneWS6ek/giphy.gif
    • My Healer Build.
    • Gear: 5 Spell Power Cure (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Lightning Staff (Charged/shock enchant), and Infallible Aether jewelry (arcane with spell damage enchant)/restoration staff (Powered with absorb magicka enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Power Surge, Boundless Storm, Blessing of Restoration, Energy Orb, Twilight Matriarch, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Dark Deal, Overflowing Altar, Elemental Drain, Blockade of Storms, Twilight Matriarch, and Aggressive Horn.
    Electric-Ward
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Wa0TGmtDvwW3e/giphy.gif
    • My Meme Tank Build that uses high resistance and variety of wards.
    • Gear: 5 Brands of Imperium (All body pieces except Head and Shoulders, with Divine trait, and with Prismatic Defense Enchants), full Mother Ciannait's (1 light and 1 medium. Divines and Max Mag Enchant), and Combat Physician jewelry (bloodthirsty with Prismatic Recovery Enchants), CP restoration staff (Infused with hardening enchant), and CP ice staff (Infused with crusher enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Bound Aegis, Deep Thoughts, Boundless Storm, Healing Ward, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Silver Leash (Elemental Drain if healer isn't running it), Bound Aegis, Frost Clench, Blockade of Frost, Empowered Ward, and Temporal Guard.
    Electric-Vamp
    https://media.giphy.com/media/ukDQiYZzRAxMZKcK86/giphy.gif
    • Tanky stage 4 vampire utility focused PvP healer that can take down very inexperienced players but is primarily focused on working alongside others in an organized group, PUGs, or zergs.
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact for regular and NoCP build/Oblivion's Foe for dot build (medium chest and body pieces light. All Impenetrable. Max Mag Enchants). Gaze of Sithis and 1 light Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton (light shoulders, and impenetrable with Max Mag Enchants). Knight Slayer/Pariah jewelry/Plaguebreak for dot build (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused with oblivion enchant for regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build. Sharpened for dot build)/restoration staff (infused with oblivion enchant regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Structured Entropy, Boundless Storm, Soul Splitting Trap, Radiating Regeneration, Healing Ward, and Life Giver.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Drain Vigor (Elemental Susceptibility), Race Against Time, Rune Cage, Radiant Magelight, Empowered Ward, and Shatter Soul.
    Dawnfang
    https://media.tenor.com/ogWfvDdsqBIAAAAd/anime-black-clover.gif
    • My casual one bar heavy attack Templar build that only utilizes Aedric Spear abilities.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (Head or Shoulder and body pieces except Chest. All body pieces Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchant), Lightning Staff of the Sergeant (Infused/shock enchant), and Sergeant's Mail jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Puncturing Sweep, Aurora Javelin, Toppling Charge, Blazing Spear, Radiant Ward, and Crescent Sweep.
    Duskfang
    https://media.tenor.com/Jo8aG_ouy_oAAAAd/ac-odyssey.gif
    • Tanky stage 4 vampire utility focused PvP healer that can take down very inexperienced players but is primarily focused on working alongside others in an organized group, PUGs, or zergs.
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact (Heavy Chest with light Head, Waist, Hands, and Feet. All body pieces Impenetrable. Health enchant on head and everything else Magicka Enchants), 1 Medium Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton Shoulder (Impenetrable, Max Health Enchant), Knight Slayer Restoration Staff (Infused/Decrease Health enchant/Stealth-Draining Poison IX), and Knight Slayer jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with Spell Damage Enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1:Radiant Oppression, Race Against Time, Aurora Javelin, Breath of Life, Resolving Vigor, and Life Giver (Shatter Soul).
    PvE Starter Gear
    https://media.giphy.com/media/6CovzgyTig7M4/giphy.gif
    • Gear: 5 Law of Julianos (heavy chest, gloves/belt light, and the rest can be light or 1 medium piece if you're not wearing medium anywhere else on your body. All in training if grinding for XP or divines), Armor of the Seducer or Magnus' Gift head, shoulder, and staves (light with 1 medium piece if you are not already wearing 1 medium Julianos piece. All in training or divines. The staves should be training or infused), and 3 purple Willpower Jewelry with Arcane trait (can be bought from trading guilds for relatively cheap.
    • Check tamrieltradecentre.com for the best deals if you're not using a price checking addon).
    Race
    https://media.giphy.com/media/sdEkeWpiaGz0A/giphy.gif
    • High elf, since you will not have issues with sustain, but other mag based races are also fine so this is more of a personal choice.
    Mundus Stones
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cT3wMhLGQWdKU/giphy.gif
    • PvP: The Lover for penetration when playing a sorc or temp.
    • PvE Healing/Damage: The Thief for decent crit rate.
    • PvE Tanking: The Lady to get close to resistance cap.
    Current Champion Points
    https://media.giphy.com/media/l4FGDAx6u3hthMhgI/giphy.gif
    • DPS Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Exploiter, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Thaumaturge, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Healer Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Hope Infusion, Weapon's Expert, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Tanky Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Ironclad, Enduring Resolve, Reinforced, Duelist's Rebuff, Bastion, Ward Master, Rejuvenation, Fortified.
    • PvP Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, Occult Overload, Arcane Supremacy, Bastion, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvE Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Fighting Finesse, Master-at-Arms, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvP Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, From the Brink, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    Favorite Foods and Potions
    https://media.giphy.com/media/3otPoTggaYFNd1FdAI/giphy.gif
    • Parse Food for PvE:(DPS) Ghastly Eye Bowl (increases Max Magicka by 4592 and Magicka Recovery by 459 for 2 hours).
    • Gold/Purple Food for Sorc PvP and Meme Tanking:(PvP) Clockwork Citrus Filet (increases Max Health by 3326, Health Recovery by 406 [useful if stage 1 vampire], Max Magicka by 3080, and Magicka Recovery by 338 for 2 hours). Witchmother's Potent Brew (Increase Max Magicka by 2856, Max Health by 3094, and Magicka Recovery by 315 for 2 hours.
    • Trash Potions when feeling cheap: Regular CP150 Essence of Magicka pots that I obtain frequently from playing the game or Crown Tri-Restoration Potion obtained from dailies.
    • Crafted Potions: Essence of Spell Critical (Bugloss, Lady's Smock, and Water Hyacinth). Without magelight this is my primary means of obtaining Major Prophecy on my Sorc, which increases my Spell Critical Rating. This also heals and restores magicka. Essence of Immovability (Columbine, Corn Flower, and Wormwood). I use this in PvP, since this gives me stealth detection, knockback immunity, and restores magicka (better to use it when competent allies are nearby, since it might reveal that you are surrounded by multiple players in stealth and you will not have an emergency pot available after use). Essence of Invisibility with only 2 ingredients (Blue Entoloma, Namira's Rot, Nirnroot, or Spider Egg). I use this in PvE content that requires stealth and if I need more speed I'll use Rapid Maneuver before using the potion. Essence of Invisibility with 3 ingredients (Blessed Thistle, Blue Entoloma, and Namira's Rot). Very useful in PvP alongside the vampire Dark Stalker passive, since you'll be invisible, ignore movement speed penalty while in Crouch, and you'll have a 30% movement speed boost from Major Expedition (I always have this slotted when riding from point A to B in PvP land, since gankers are always lurking). My templar will mostly use Essence of Health (Tri-Stat Potion) Ingredients: (Mountain Flower, Columbine, and Bugloss).
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Two things make your IC dailies successful and painless:
    1. Choose Arboretum or Arena. These are wide-open areas where you don't have to go to one exact location, so they're harder to gank and you have more options to move/sneak. If players are camping the platform, switch campaigns or try later.
    2. Mental attitude/problem solve. Assume you're going to die and accept that you're not there to beat skilled PvPers. Make some progress on your quest, and if you die, keep going. I always die on purpose to turn the quest in--losing a few hundred Tel Var is nothing.

What's your goal? For me, it's get it done as fast as possible. So getting ganked is a little setback, but doesn't erase any progress.

Sometimes, I still feel bad getting ganked doing my daily. I let it pass and focus on what I'm doing next to do my quest. Over, under, and through!
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Go to the Arena area stay hidden on platform wait until enemies spawn just below you, kill them, that releases 2 prisoners, rinse and repeat until you have freed 12.

Took me just under 15mins both times I did this today boring but it works.... oh just be aware enemies can get you if they see you but doesn't happen a lot.

I can only confirm this works for sure on a DC character but I believe other Alliances have similar spawn points, maybe somebody can confirm?
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do the arena district with my Rincewind-like Khajiit NB. He's unarmed, built entirely for stealth and speed. All he does is click on enslaved citizens, then cloak and run away. He carries no Tel Var, so getting killed costs only the few seconds it takes to respawn and climb the ladder again.
    PC EU
  • Jastara
    Jastara
    ✭✭✭
    I always use the arena platform, you don't even have to do anything if you don't want to. I do mine on AD or EP, for some reason DC didn't auto share the last time I tried one.
    Any faction can free 2 citizens in the AD area that share if you are standing in the safe zone. Yes, boring, yes can take longer, but I just go do something else until it completes, if I don't want to even fight at all.
    Edited by Jastara on July 25, 2024 7:12PM
  • Its_MySniff
    Its_MySniff
    ✭✭✭
    I jumped down from the AD platform and got ganked. I immediately respawned and got two kills by heavy attack from said platform, killing the ganker and his friend. Then I freed the other slaves and ported out too Cyrodill. It can be frustrating but I had a blast. Looking forward for tomorrow and what IC brings. Oh yeah, I primarily pve. If I can do it, so can you. Have fun out there. Cheers.
  • Calastir
    Calastir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tried my luck after a year of not bothering with IC and immediately got ganked for nothing which finally convinced me to never enter IC ever again. I'd rather bang my head repeatedly against the wall and wish those (can't type the word here) just shrivel and dry up.
    Chaszmyr Do'Benrae (Dunmer Magsorc Vampire Infinity) ~ Dusk Doublespeak (Breton Magplar Werewolf) ~ Stan of Rimari (Nord Dragonknight Tank) ~ Bunto Kim Alhambra (Redguard Magplar Paladin) ~ Alicyankali (Argonian Magicka Necromancer Draugr Kin) ~ Gruuman Odinfan (Orsimer Magplar) ~ Boymans van Beuningen (Khajiit Stam Warden Bowzerker) ~ Flannelflail (Imperial Stamina Nightblade Brawler PVP) ~ Calastir (Altmer Stamina Dragonknight) ~ Sallystir (Bosmer Stam Warden Frostbite PVP) ~ Zalastir (Altmer Magicka Warden Ice Storm) ~ Capt Peach (Nord Stamcanist Crux Cannon) ~ PC EU ~ since May 26th, 2021.
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel you, OP. If you aren't a PvPer, this event can be very frustrating. Cyrodiil isn't too bad because you can do scouting quests, but Imperial City is often a pain in the rear. (It's a pity because the story there is actually pretty good.) It is a PvP event, so spending time in PvP zones is to be expected. Still, that doesn't make it any less irritating for those of us who are just trying to complete a quest and keep getting killed by invisible people camped out at quest step locations for the express purpose of killing non-PvP questers who aren't even trying to put up a fight.

If you're just there to collect the event ticket, it can be frustrating, but it's not impossible. You will have to be patient though.
    My advice is to collect all the quests first by hopping in and out of each trapdoor. Then look for an area without a lot of activity to quest in or an area controlled by your alliance. Sometimes I can complete only part of a quest before an area is taken over by a group from another alliance, so I just move to a new location and work on that quest. Eventually I'll finish one of them.

Also, if you happen to be online when it's relatively quiet or your alliance has control of all the zones, go ahead and work on as many quests as possible. You don't have to turn them in all at once and can save them to turn in on days when the zone is crowded with enemies or when you have less time.

Good luck!
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a relative simple daily quest, where i had to lit 4 ballistas, deliver blackpowder and the final part. This quest took me around 1 hour, not only because you meet a sneaky nightblade every 2 inches, impossible to avoid, also you have to wait 5 minutes, before you can join this area again, because of area is "full."

In my opinion, that particular quest isn't the easiest one to complete, especially during PvP events. In theory, it should be; but in actuality it's very easy to get killed while trying to run or ride to each ballista, or when trying to find and loot a barrel of tar, or when trying to blow up the final target.

I find that the Arboretum quest is usually the easiest, since all you need to do is kill mobs and loot their corpses. If you do get attacked, just keep attacking the mobs, and after you die just wait there a bit before releasing, because you should get credit for the kill when the other player(s) kill any mobs that you'd hit but didn't have a chance to kill. After you rez and return to the district, you should be able to loot the corpses for any Imperial records.

The Arena quest is another easy one, but in certain situations you need to interact with the Imperial citizens to free them (i.e., if the mobs that watch them haven't respawned yet), and you might not get a chance to do so before getting killed. Hanging out at the safe spawn point is okay, but it can take a while to free 12 Imperial citizens that way. And if you do jump down and ride around looking for citizens to free, you might have to ride around the entire district a few times before enough citizens respawn so you can free them.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is why you do the quests before the event starts, not during. Just complete them ahead of time when IC is much quieter, then turn in one quest per day while the event is active.
  • Ardriel
    Ardriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Imperial City is a platform for people who enjoy messing up other people's fun. Not with me. I don't go there at all. 2 tickets/day from Cyrodiil are enough for me. :)
  • Hamish999
    Hamish999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of no help to you for this event. But you can do all 6 IC daily quests on a character before the event starts and wait to hand one in a day once the event starts. Do this on 2 characters and you have enough dailies to cover the whole event time.
    Same can be done for the Cyrodiil dailies too.
    PC-EU
    Do'Zahra - Khajiit - StamDK - AD
    Narese Telvanni - Dunmer - Petsorc - EP
    Anastasie Chastain - Breton - Magplar - DC
    Gashnakh the Lusty - Orc - Stamsorc - AD
    Stands-In-Stoopid - Argonian - Warden Tank - AD
    Talia al-Morwha - Redguard - Stamden - AD
    Makes-Fier-Wrong - Argonian - Stamblade - AD
    Busty-Argonian-Maid - Argonian - Templar Healer - AD
    Alaru Telvanni - Dunmer - Stamplar - AD
    Ko'Raehsi - Khajiit - Magsorc - AD
    Torhild Rock-Chucker - Nord - StamDK - AD
    Drusilla Larouche - Breton - MagDK - AD
    Ko'Khanni - Khajiit - Magden - AD
    Ilithyia Ectorius - Imperial - DK Tank -AD
    Rosara Laumont - Breton - Warden Healer - AD
    Do'Darri - Khajiit - Stam Arcanist - AD

Keyboard and mouse FTW!
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Try no cp. It's a bit harder but there are a lot fewer people.
    PS5/NA
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try no CP and go a few days before the event. That‘s how I always do it. IC is pretty empty then, you can do all quests in a relatively short time, and return one each day.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do arena district daily quest (on multiple characters if possible). Just equip ranged weapon & wait for the mobs to spawn. You don't have to jump down as they spawn within the range.

Be aware that there are always troll players during events and they might be camping below the respawn tower with some push-pull CC ability. So it is always healthy to keep block up, even through you don't see anybody.
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on July 26, 2024 10:42AM
  • GuuMoonRyoung
    GuuMoonRyoung
    ✭✭✭✭
    I went to Cyrodiil, completed a quest in the nearby city, every base has one, and got 2 tickets and a bag. Went to Imperial City, completed a quest and let someone kill me, revived in the sewers and completed the quest to get 1 more ticket and a bag. Done! All within 10 minutes. It is not a pain, it is easy, very easy.