Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

PVP event starting off pretty bad already

ksbrugh
ksbrugh
✭✭✭✭
On Xbox not even a full server. Get kicked from game over a mild size battle at roe. Trying to log back in put in a 16 second q. Rinsed and repeated already several times.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on July 25, 2024 7:21PM
  • pikHz
    pikHz
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I was just doing a West Weald daily and the same happened. Xbox NA.
  • BerylBones
    BerylBones
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA - got kicked as well, and was in IC. "Failed to connect to the server" a few times, but finally got thrown into a 10 minute login queue
  • ksbrugh
    ksbrugh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want my 64k AP tic ZOS I'll be expecting it in the mail before the close of business day 😂
  • Jimbru
    Jimbru
    ✭✭✭✭
    PCNA is having trouble as well. Got kicked from a battleground and now can't log back in.
  • Four_Fingers
    Four_Fingers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roll backs, kicked out of Cyro to dashboard, placed in queue to log in game, server not found.
    Note to ZOS: You were supposed to increase server blades not reduce them. :D
    Edited by Four_Fingers on July 25, 2024 2:45PM
  • blackpool9
    blackpool9
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA. Logged in, did crafting writs. Run to wayshrine. Get booted from server.

Wait 5 minutes. Log in. Get put in login queue for 6 minutes. Get back in game.

Change zones. Gather 4 alchemical plants. Get booted from server.

As the subject says, yet another *stellar* start to an event from ZOS. :angry:
  • Aylish
    Aylish
    ✭✭✭
    I was stuck at queue position 29 before, couldn‘t leave queue until relog.
    Now, I‘m stuck at position 1 for 25 minutes.
    So I‘m not even able to enter Cyrodiil.

(PC EU)
    Edited by Aylish on July 25, 2024 3:30PM
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

Because there is a thread already open on this topic, we're going to close this one down so that all feedback can be consolidated in one place.

You may continue the discussion here. Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.