The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

WTB Imperial Motif

krees28b14_ESO
krees28b14_ESO
✭✭✭
As the title says I want to buy the Imperial motif. I play on the North American server, Daggerfall Covenant. Contact me in game through mail... if it works yet... or by whisper. UserID is krees28 character name is Deviaxx. I am online almost all the time and hope we can make a deal.
  • Lupinemw
    Lupinemw
    ✭✭✭
    When you say Motif I'm guessing that you are on about the Style book's?

If so from my understanding there isn't one, its a benefit of buying the Imperial edition that you can make anything you've crafted be in the imperial style.

That may change later or may become a purchasable item. Though purely being selfish I do hope not.
    Elysium
    EU Casual Mature Daggerfall Covenant Guild

Would you like to know more?! Check us out below
    elysium-eso.guildlaunch.com
  • TheBusStop
    TheBusStop
    ✭✭
    Lupinemw wrote: »
    When you say Motif I'm guessing that you are on about the Style book's?

If so from my understanding there isn't one, its a benefit of buying the Imperial edition that you can make anything you've crafted be in the imperial style.

That may change later or may become a purchasable item. Though purely being selfish I do hope not.
    You can loot the Imperial Crafting Motif, even if you haven't got the Imperial edition. And be able to learn it and craft items with it. A friend of mine found it
  • krees28b14_ESO
    krees28b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I have seen it linked in chat once. Not to mention that other websites, ESOhead.com, lists the Imperial motif as an item. Contact me in game if you come across it and are willing to let it go.