The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Console command to hide UI?

senzamisura
senzamisura
Soul Shriven
Is there a console command that hides the UI for taking screenshots? "TM" worked in previous Elder Scrolls games, but Im not sure if there is such a command for ESO.
Hail Sithis

Best Answers

• BigTrouble
    BigTrouble
    Soul Shriven
    There is a keybinding that can be assigned in SETTINGS for toggling the UI on and off. I set mine to SCR LK and it works perfectly.
    Answer ✓
  • khepra
    khepra
    Keybind is "V" by default, I believe.
    Answer ✓
  • khepra
    khepra
    I'm sorry. "V" is first person.
    Hide UI is not bound by default.
    You can change it under Controls, in the User Interface section.

Up too early. =P
    Edited by khepra on April 3, 2014 12:04PM
    Answer ✓
  • senzamisura
    senzamisura
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you @steveb16_ESO72 ! That's exactly what I needed.
    Hail Sithis
  • Carnage2K4
    Carnage2K4
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is a keybinding that can be assigned in SETTINGS for toggling the UI on and off. I set mine to SCR LK and it works perfectly.

Problem is it does not work on ALL the UI. Group members will still appear with arrow over their head, as will quest NPC's, I have also seen HP bars pop up often when UI is 'off'.
    Human Infant Connoisseur