Maintenance for the week of August 19:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – August 22, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shield Throw and Deadland Demolisher?

Zama666
Zama666
✭✭✭✭
Hello

Shield throw with Knights Valor - Deals 1 Physical Damage and Bashes the enemy.
Does Deadland Demolisher have its affect of:

Your Bash attacks deal 935 more damage. When you Bash, you also deal 0 Physical Damage in a cone in front of you, interrupting any enemies hit. This effect can occur once every 2 seconds and counts as Bash damage.

Guess that might be too good to be true?

Especially with the Multi option...

Z
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, the Shield Throw w/ Knight's Valor will proc Deadlands Demolisher.

4dXGMhI.png

Deadlands Demolisher also buffs Knight's Valor by 935 more damage.
    PC NA
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    SkaraMinoc wrote: »
    Yes, the Shield Throw w/ Knight's Valor will proc Deadlands Demolisher.

4dXGMhI.png

Deadlands Demolisher also buffs Knight's Valor by 935 more damage.

@SkaraMinoc thanks for that shot.

The multi target option on shield throw (Deals 1331 Physical Damage to an enemy and bounces up to 2 times to random nearby enemies, dealing 1775 Physical Damage and 2219 Physical Damage - thanks ESO-Hub & ArzyeLBuilds), is that the 2 sundered throws, in the pic you shared?
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zama666 wrote: »
    is that the 2 sundered throws, in the pic you shared?

That's the single target skill.

1st damage = Focus script "Physical Damage" and only scales with wd/sd and flat damage sources
    2nd damage = Signature script "Knight's Valor" is the same as your Bash Damage tooltip

The Multi-Target version is similar for each target. With Charged trait you can get some lucky Sundered as well.

GJxb8a4.png

The cost is 40% higher though and not good as a spammable for PvP or bosses.

Edited by SkaraMinoc on July 13, 2024 8:08PM
    PC NA
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    @SkaraMinoc THANK YOU!!!!!

Really appreciate your knowledge and patience!!!!!
  • ercknn
    ercknn
    Soul Shriven
    I feel like the cost of these new scribbing skills are too high.
    If they reduce the cost then builds like this might be viable. But even then the minor tweaks presented on the PTS wouldn’t be enough to make these skills viable.
    This was one of the builds I was trying to make but unless they reduce the cost only the idea sounds good.
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ercknn I feel your resource pain.
    RSS mgnt is a skill, that I don't have.
    But i don't see them as spammable. Kinda fill that gap in your kit..at a cost.
    An on demand ultimate.

I still want classes go be differentiated.

More and more, I find myself fiddling with my skills during PvP. Tower defence is different than being in wide open getting NB jumped.

How are trying to use scribing skills (ss) so far? I'm curious!
  • Shadowbinder7
    Shadowbinder7
    ✭✭✭
    Zama666 wrote: »
    Hello

Shield throw with Knights Valor - Deals 1 Physical Damage and Bashes the enemy.
    Does Deadland Demolisher have its affect of:

Your Bash attacks deal 935 more damage. When you Bash, you also deal 0 Physical Damage in a cone in front of you, interrupting any enemies hit. This effect can occur once every 2 seconds and counts as Bash damage.

Guess that might be too good to be true?

Especially with the Multi option...

Z

I am currently attempting to test this… DESPITE the obvious handicap of using a controller on PC and so lacking space to bind bash to a button so block isn’t held…