Maintenance for the week of August 26:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – August 26

NEWCOMER PACK NOW AVAILABLE, will this go away eventually? I'd like to buy it.

Scott86
Scott86
[
NEWCOMER PACK NOW AVAILABLE

Slither into your Tamrielic journey with the Newcomer Pack, featuring an exclusive Salamander pet, 1,500 Crowns for use in the Crown Store, as well as a 150% Experience Scroll to aid in your adventures.

This bundle includes:

Exclusive Pet: Flame Skin Salamander
1,500 Crowns
150% Experience Scroll
]
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been there for a long time now - 3 or 4 years maybe? Probably won't go away real soon. I don't know if they post any info about when things on the real store are set to expire like they do on the crown store.

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
  • LaintalAy
    LaintalAy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you really want the salamander pet?

Check the daily rewards first.

Pets and XP scrolls are regular items, over the months.

Spend money in the Crown Store if you like. Just be aware that similar items are available free during the course of the game.

They've even started giving free Crates - 1per day, for four or five days.

I spent a LOT of money on CS when I first started. A lot of what I got wasn't used that often.

a generation without name
    ripped and torn
    nothing to lose; nothing to gain

U2~WAR~1983
  • Scott86
    Scott86
    Yeah. I'd like the salamander pet. And unless I save the $10 for three energy drinks at a store. $20 gets me 12 energy drinks at Walmart. I've plenty enough money to buy it for fun. And it contributes to the gaming industry of Bethesda and ESO.
  • Scott86
    Scott86
    TaSheen wrote: »
    It's been there for a long time now - 3 or 4 years maybe? Probably won't go away real soon. I don't know if they post any info about when things on the real store are set to expire like they do on the crown store.

I'm not able to edit this post now.
    Will this Newcomer Pack be lowered in price in the future? I could buy it for like $5 or $7.50 if so later on. Such as the The Elder Scrolls Online Collection and The Elder Scrolls Online Standard Edition will eventually be reduced in price.

• TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not as far as I know. It's dirt cheap already....

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's selling for about $10US - the items in the pack aren't even CLOSE to being worth that much.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are you seeing this? I don't see anything in the Crown Store.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • LaintalAy
    LaintalAy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scott86 wrote: »
    Yeah. I'd like the salamander pet. And unless I save the $10 for three energy drinks at a store. $20 gets me 12 energy drinks at Walmart. I've plenty enough money to buy it for fun. And it contributes to the gaming industry of Bethesda and ESO.

Then buy it.
    I have always bought the Tesselated Guar mount for new accounts. Because I wanted it.

At one time I had around 70 pets (all called Eric) that I mostly got free.
    The ones that I paid for were few.
    a generation without name
    ripped and torn
    nothing to lose; nothing to gain

U2~WAR~1983
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    Where are you seeing this? I don't see anything in the Crown Store.

It's an ESO Store exclusive pack:
    https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/store/product/newcomer_pack
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.