Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Interplanar Cohesion Achievement in Lucent Citadel Bug

Sergen
Sergen
Soul Shriven
Hello, my guild on PlayStation EU earned The Unstoppable title for Lucent Citadel some days ago and now we're curious about when to expect a fix for the Interplanar Cohesion achievement which is currently unattainable for all groups across PC and console. I see that there's a patch maintenance scheduled for July 10th and I am curious if the fix for this particular achievement is planned to be a part of that patch because we are hoping to schedule a run on this day solely to do this achievement if it is fixed because it's the last achievement we need to unlock the Refulgent Mirrormoor Steed mount. Getting 12 people to agree to join on this day is dependent on whether the achievement will be fixed on that day or not so it'd be appreciated if someone with any insight in the dev team could respond to this thread letting me know if it'll be fixed on July 10th or at a later date. Thanks!
Edited by Sergen on July 6, 2024 10:48PM