The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Character creation Bug

Feeyo
Feeyo
I can confirm there is a character creation bug where you can not zoom in or out into the character when creating a character the first time.

If you create a second character then it is possible to zoom in and out.
  • Basil_oz
    Basil_oz
    ✭✭✭
    This was suppose to be fixed in the patch that was just done. Are you playing on the NA server? The EU server will be having the patch applied now.

I am now updating the game since the patch so I haven't been in yet to see any differences.
    NA Mega-server
    Basilthwaite - male Nord Templar Ebonheart Pact (unwittingly looks like Hulk Hogan. Trying to find some bright gold breeches to match the persona.)

Arwen Basilrond - female Wood Elf Nightblade Aldmeri Dominion (this character is smoken', but she's been advised to quite due to 'elf reasons!)

Sir Basil Ozarian - male Imperial Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant (this character is titled, but not entitled!)
  • Feeyo
    Feeyo
    Yes I am playing on the EU server indeed. I did not know it was planned to be fixed. Thanks for your message.