Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase- July 2024"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
qblfyng6gtbj.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "Crown Store Showcase- July 2024"

"Discover the flashy new goodies you can pick up from the Crown Store this July as you continue your adventures throughout West Weald and beyond."
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on July 30, 2024 1:37PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • MoonPile
    MoonPile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm happy about the Dark Chivalry crates – my Khajiit, epithet Candle-Waster, needed glasses xD

Could you please bring back Sunken Trove Crates next?
    They're been gone since 6/23/2022. Would've gone well with all of the sea-themed items in June, I was surprised not to see them.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am also surprised to see only one crate season returning this month and have been waiting for several items from Sunken Trove, although I too will be happy to get the Scholar’s Spectacles!

I’m glad for another Auriel statuette (for ESO+), although there are several Aedra and Daedra I am yet missing! I would love to have the Azura statuette that I missed as well as to have that statue in full size as I have always preferred it to the statue in the seated pose, and the returning furnishing pack reminds me.
  • AuroranGoldenEagle
    AuroranGoldenEagle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adorable Assassin is back baby! Wooo!

No seriously, can't believe I've missed it each time over the last five years. IMHO it's the best female hair, hands down.

Also super excited for Scholar’s Spectacles, as well as the small bone dragon pet that doesn't have the glow!

Cool month!
    You have discovered the thirty-seventh Sermon of Vivec, which is a bending of the light, long past the chronicles of the Hortator who wore inconstant faces and ruled however they would, until apocalypse.
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad to see quite a few things for me this month. Ossa Accentium is a great house to bring back for Gold Road given its Daedric Plane, and I'll be curious to see how the Blind Path Arms Pack looks in game. I do hope that Sunken Trove crates will be back soon, though.

As for requests, I'd love to see the Sunken Trove and New Moon crates return. I’m almost done with crates that have moths. And as usual, I am requesting that hair dyeing is added in game!

- Moths -
    - Mustardseed Moth - Sunken Trove crates

Möth
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Most of these things look very sleek, and the monthly rewards as well. Khajiit was quite amused to get a single potion today (from monthly reward). That was fun, he's been sipping it all morning.

This one is a bit disappointed, however, that there are no new senche mount/pet pairs coming this month.
    Edited by karthrag_inak on July 1, 2024 11:41PM
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
    GM of Imperial Gold Reserve trading guild (started in 2017) since 2/2022
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin

The Firepet Spider is currently available in the in-game Crown Store. In the Crown Store Showcase, it mentions the Firepot Spider. I assume this is a typo? Should it be pet or pot?
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kallykat wrote: »
    @ZOS_Kevin

The Firepet Spider is currently available in the in-game Crown Store. In the Crown Store Showcase, it mentions the Firepot Spider. I assume this is a typo? Should it be pet or pot?

It should be pot — you can see it written correctly in the pet’s description as well as Firepot Spider.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's a typo, it's a typo on the actual item, because if you buy it (I did), it says "Firepet Spider" in the purchase notification and in your Collections.

My guess is that it's deliberately spelled that way as a sort of pun, given that (1) E and O aren't exactly close to each other on a QWERTY keyboard, so it's unlikely to be a normal "slip of the finger" typo; (2) the description spells it "correctly," so it seems unlikely that the name wouldn't have been "corrected" when it was being readied for the Crown Store if it were a mistake; and (3) there was already a Firepot Spider pet we could obtain through an event-- although that one is an "Aurora Firepot Spider"-- so they may have been trying to more clearly distinguish this one from that one.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • PrincessOfThieves
    PrincessOfThieves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The dog banker is super cute!
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish that Bone Harvest was instead a skill style for necro’s Boneyard skill (I have always lamented the corny tombstones). Skeletal hands coming out of the ground, like those summoned by the NPC necros, would be a skill style I’d pay for.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel the Azura furnishing pack should be at greater discount since so much of it is generic Daedric furnishings… I would love to have a statue of Azura but am partial to the standing pose, but who knows if ever that will be available… And I would like the book, although the cover looks terribly low res…
    Edited by Araneae6537 on July 21, 2024 2:54PM
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel the Azura furnishing pack should be at greater discount since so much of it is generic Daedric furnishings… I would love to have a statue of Azura but am partial to the standing pose, but who knows of ever that will be available… And I would like the book, although the cover looks terribly low res…

Just in case you weren't aware, there is a standing Azura statue available from the achievement furnishing vendor in Wayrest. However, it's gold and significantly smaller than this statue.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel the Azura furnishing pack should be at greater discount since so much of it is generic Daedric furnishings… I would love to have a statue of Azura but am partial to the standing pose, but who knows of ever that will be available… And I would like the book, although the cover looks terribly low res…

Just in case you weren't aware, there is a standing Azura statue available from the achievement furnishing vendor in Wayrest. However, it's gold and significantly smaller than this statue.

Thank you! :smiley: I had thought I was aware of most of the achievement furnishings, but looking it up, I find I had no idea of many furnishings from DC zones! :open_mouth: It will be lovely to have this statue in some form at least, although I hope one day there will be ways to obtain both a full-size version and the ESO+ statuette (I started ESO a few months too late, alas).

Thank you again! :)
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Thank you! :smiley: I had thought I was aware of most of the achievement furnishings, but looking it up, I find I had no idea of many furnishings from DC zones! :open_mouth: It will be lovely to have this statue in some form at least, although I hope one day there will be ways to obtain both a full-size version and the ESO+ statuette (I started ESO a few months too late, alas).

Thank you again! :)

the Wayrest statue is full sized as it is the same size as the Stormhaven shrine.

the giant Vvardenfell statue sadly doesn't have a furnishing like this
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.