The connection issues for the North American PC/Mac megaserver have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

"Multiverse" or "Schrödinger's cat": thought after the finished GoldRoad main quest

AvalonRanger
AvalonRanger
✭✭✭✭✭
"Multiverse" or "Schrödinger's cat": thought after the finished GoldRoad main quest

I saw schrödinger's cat phenomenon at the Inn of the "many path" quest.
And I also saw Multiverse situation. Those two situation looks similar, but
actually very different. Multiverse is just parallel world. But in schrödinger's cat
situation, every possibility co-exist at the same dimension.

If Ithelia can modify Nirn more high dimension structure, then It's the best hope for her.
Personally, I don't want to live in the world with multiple "me" though.... :s

By the way...I felt huge weird feeling against "Leramil"(The arcanist high elf woman
wearing green dress) .

She said "In the end, does it really matter....". I thought "that's really matter"...
Did wise woman really understand risk of multiverse?
My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
with [1Stam Blade].
But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".

2024/08/23
Farewell Atsuko Tanaka...(-_-) I never forget epic acting for major Motoko Kusanagi.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

By the way...I felt huge weird feeling against "Leramil"(The arcanist high elf woman
    wearing green dress) .

She said "In the end, does it really matter....". I thought "that's really matter"...

I think it means that in a world where Ithelia wields her power, any choice you make is meaningless, so it doesn't really matter. That's why Ithelia calls herself the 'Last Tomorrow', because when she uses her power, any sense of linearity, of action and consequence, becomes moot. It would be like living in an eternal Groundhog Day. I think that's probably what Leramil meant.
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »

wearing green dress) .

I think it means that in a world where Ithelia wields her power, any choice you make is meaningless, so it doesn't really matter. That's why Ithelia calls herself the 'Last Tomorrow', because when she uses her power, any sense of linearity, of action and consequence, becomes moot. It would be like living in an eternal Groundhog Day. I think that's probably what Leramil meant.

This will be minor spoiler of the main story.
    So, I can't say all story of GoldRoad here.

The movie "Terminator genisys" is good example.

There're many version of characters including Ithelia.
    Even current Ithelia is just person of multiple possibility.

Player ask about "Gadayn's version" against Lerami, but she didn't care.
    ....Such a wise woman didn't care about multiverse gimmick.

Well, this is almost "horror movie" sequence.
    "Do you really think current your partner come from our reality?"
    But she didn't care.

I wonder how much Mora deleted people's memory?
    My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
    I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
    with [1Stam Blade].
    But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
    Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".

2024/08/23
    Farewell Atsuko Tanaka...(-_-) I never forget epic acting for major Motoko Kusanagi.