Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Xbox Live™ service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO's July 2024 Survival Guide"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
hnc2cagqwdwa.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "ESO's July 2024 Survival Guide"

"The Gold Road Chapter is live, but there’s still an incredible amount of fun on the horizon for ESO’s adventurers. Check out (almost) everything coming to the game this July 2024!"
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on June 28, 2024 8:34PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    awesome month, i am excited to see update 43 previewed on Wednesday and then on PTS on the 8th ^_^
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All the dates of all events and mini events this early? :o Can we have this more often?
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    EF321 wrote: »
    All the dates of all events and mini events this early? :o Can we have this more often?

We're trying! We did this last month and we hope to make this a regular thing. Just depends on making sure we are confident on dates and such.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Genfe
    Genfe
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve been trying to Survive this game terrible performance issues. Buggy cc. And 1+ hour long Que timers for years
    Options
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will the crashes be fixed before the event starts or am I sitting this one out?
    Options