Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Anniversary Spotlight- Venture Into Vvardenfell & Seht's Realm"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
1jmm2dkqnmyv.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "Anniversary Spotlight- Venture Into Vvardenfell & Seht's Realm"

"Claim a free Customized Action by completing the Morrowind storyline, plus receive the Clockwork City DLC for free with Daily Login Rewards this July!"
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do we get the "Customized Action" automatically if we already have the Champion of Vivec Achievement, or do we have to do the whole thing again?
    PC EU
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet! I enjoyed the Vvardenfell questline and this looks like it will be a nice subtle effect recall that will be fitting for my nature-themed characters. :relaxed:
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Do we get the "Customized Action" automatically if we already have the Champion of Vivec Achievement, or do we have to do the whole thing again?

You should be able to claim it if you have the achievement already.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Veesk
    Veesk
    ✭✭✭✭
    d6f12ee627485a66a3d582c800d6b801.jpg

Gold Road Recall looks great, thank you!
    Options
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Excited to get the recall! I still need to work through EP to play Vvardenfell so I can meet Naryu first, so a little bummed to have to either skip it or rush through the Vvardenfell quest on another character. But it's been 10 years, so I'll just have to catch up lol, and maybe skip a lot of sidequests in the basegame.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
    Options
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm also excited to get the recall! And I'm happy that it isn't necromancer-themed, haha.

It'll be good to get back to Morrowind for some endeavors, too.
    Options
  • lei.aili_ESO
    lei.aili_ESO
    ✭✭
    And you're giving away the Clockwork City DLC for free? That's so awesome! I really loved this DLC, and I was hoping it would eventually be free. It was such a fun story to play through. Thank you, ZOS!

Now Southern Elsweyr and The Reach/Blackreach: Arkthzand Cavern will be the only zones I don't have unlocked when my ESO+ expires.
    Options
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As a bone fide lover of all things autumn 🍂 🍂 this recall is amazing!
    Edited by anadandy on June 26, 2024 7:27PM
    Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    that recall looks beautiful! i love it
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wardens are so excited to have a plant-themed recall!
    Options
  • Ienaore
    Ienaore
    ✭✭
    So you're giving the DLC, what about the loyal players who bought it long ago ?
    Options