Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are 2023 event fragments available anywhere?

MreeBiPolar
MreeBiPolar
✭✭✭✭✭
The only ones I see for sale at Impressario's assistant are 2021 (unstable morpholith and morph) and 2022 (soulfire dragon illusion and morphs), but not 2023 (passion dancer blossom and morphs). Are they only available in specific locations I am unaware of, or are they just unavailable at all?
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only ones I see for sale at Impressario's assistant are 2021 (unstable morpholith and morph) and 2022 (soulfire dragon illusion and morphs), but not 2023 (passion dancer blossom and morphs). Are they only available in specific locations I am unaware of, or are they just unavailable at all?

My guess is that these fragments will be available again from the first major event after the 2025 Chapter's launch onwards.
    Edited by Maitsukas on June 25, 2024 10:59AM
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was disappointed to see you could not get items from previous events anymore.

checked the impressario, her associate, and even the indrik seller. couldn't find that 2 ticket bag anywhere.

:#
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maitsukas wrote: »

My guess is that these fragments will be available again from the first major event after the 2025 Chapter's launch onwards.

That'd be a bit odd because there was no wait for the Akatosh ones, they went to the assistant immediately after the cycle ended.
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    barney2525 wrote: »
    I was disappointed to see you could not get items from previous events anymore.

checked the impressario, her associate, and even the indrik seller. couldn't find that 2 ticket bag anywhere.

:#

That's because items from previous Zen events are still dropping though. 2-tix bag are only for the same event TYPE.
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maitsukas wrote: »

That'd be a bit odd because there was no wait for the Akatosh ones, they went to the assistant immediately after the cycle ended.

Those fragments weren't available last year, this event is the first time they returned.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.