PLEASE let us buy the Zenithar Star Lamps

Lydawobbles
Lydawobbles
✭✭✭
You guys outdid yourselves with the zenithar decorations!

The banners and hay bundles are great too, but I would love to be able to buy the blue star lamps! Maybe an addition to the holiday furnishing vendor?

Pleeeeeeease

• Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d love to see event furnishings be made available as another option for tickets! :) There were some really lovely decorations made for the Jubilee event this year.
    Edited by Araneae6537 on June 24, 2024 4:50PM
    Options
  • cozmic72
    cozmic72
    ✭✭✭
    Yes 100%. Would love to use extra tickets to buy these event furnishings. Or add them to the reward boxes.
    Options
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, those, the banners, and the adorable coin strings!
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
    Options
  • Lydawobbles
    Lydawobbles
    ✭✭✭
    Yes! The coin strings are brilliant!
    Options
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Big YES to all these!
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
    Options
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I absolutely need the hay bundles!
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
    Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yess i need all the event decorations!
    from Jubilee too
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, those, the banners, and the adorable coin strings!
    Yes! The coin strings are brilliant!

YESSSS, YES we need more coin strings!
    (Khajiit rubs paws together)
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to have something like these and other event décor to spend tickets on, since I just don't have any use much for anything the Impresario has had since the year of the Indrik. I still have indriks to get on my baby account, but my other accounts are sitting on 12 tickets and have been since almost finishing the last indrik (which will happen Q1 next year now....)

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
    Options
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're really quite lovely. Hard agree!
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where can you see these?
    Options
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    Where can you see these?
    I've seen them in crafting areas, and also saw one next to the indrik vendor in Belkarth.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vsrs_au wrote: »
    Where can you see these?
    I've seen them in crafting areas, and also saw one next to the indrik vendor in Belkarth.

Thanks. I'll have to take a look
    Options
  • Zachary_Shadow
    Zachary_Shadow
    ✭✭✭
    These decorations would be great to buy from the Luxury Furnisher or the Holiday Furnisher! I'd prefer the later as we haven't gotten any new items added to the Holiday Furnisher in some time. I'm really loving the decor they are adding with events out in the world!
    Options
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    vsrs_au wrote: »
    Where can you see these?

Thanks. I'll have to take a look

Check wayshrines, but they are also scattered around other places...
    JTpwHFk.png
    nQzZc0x.png
    7SThULX.png
    P0SCh2l.png

I, also, would like ALL of the various event furnishings to be made available at either the Holiday Furnisher vendors, or from the Impressario for tickets. It's too often, when the Collectibles for which we collect fragments, or the new styles offered, during the events don't interest me, that all I have to spend tickets on are the Group Repair Kits, as is the case with this event, since I'm not a Molag Bal adherent.

Edited by Grizzbeorn on June 25, 2024 12:35PM
      PC/NA Warden Main
      Options
    • AlienSlof
      AlienSlof
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Agree on the holiday vendor - I've already run out of things to spend tickets on!
      Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
      Options
    • vsrs_au
      vsrs_au
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      AlienSlof wrote: »
      Agree on the holiday vendor - I've already run out of things to spend tickets on!
      Same here. I don't want the skin or personality being offered, I have enough indriks already, and I also have most of the style pages being offered. In other words, I'm just about done with this event, because there's just not enough to spend event tickets on, and we're still stuck with this stupid 12 ticket limit.
      PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
      Options
    • anadandy
      anadandy
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Adding another voice to this request. The event decor items have been so lovely!
      Edited by anadandy on June 25, 2024 11:15AM
      Options
    • Ravensilver
      Ravensilver
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I’d love to see event furnishings be made available as another option for tickets! :) There were some really lovely decorations made for the Jubilee event this year.

Absolutely!

I'm not doing the event, because there's nothing that I want. The imp is ugly. The style is ugly. The rest I don't need. Occasionally, I'll offload tickets by buying the level ups for my companions. But for the last few events, there hasn't really been anything I've been interested in.
      Except for the cakes. :) I love the cakes!

And I would *love* the furniture and decorations to buy with tickets!

I would also have loved if the traders at the Zenithar market were actually selling stuff. Like really unusual furniture or styles or weapons or decorations. Stuff you only get once a year. Like a trade fair that only comes through your village once a year. That would have made the event so much more immersive...
      Options
    • Lydawobbles
      Lydawobbles
      ✭✭✭
      That’s a good idea! Putting them in the impresario or available in the boxes.

I loved when they did that for the witches festival.

And these furnishings are so much cooler 😂
      Options