When will scribed skills be saveable and swappable using the armoury system within Cyro?

Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
@ZOS_Gilliam (@ZOS_Kevin) You mentioned on the Reddit AUA that the team was currently discussing these systems.

There are currently multiple frustrations with the scribing system mainly linked around being able to setup builds for multiple roles.

For example as a healer I might wish to take a shielding morph of "Ulfsild's Contingency' but as a dd I would prefer to take a damaging morph with different affixes.
Even when I save my builds with these different setups using the armoury (meaning that I have already spent the luminous ink to make them) they will not restore.

I wouldn't mind if you 'unlock' each affix/script with luminous ink once you have collected it to allow you to 'freely' swap them as a simple fix, or allowing players to 'store' a certain amount of scribed skill variants in a similar way to the armoury.

However that would still leave the issue that there is no way to swap these setup whilst in Cyrodiil and it is not possible to easily leave and rejoin the campaign due to the queues.

You might consider adding a portal to 'The Scholarium' from the alliance home base similar to Cheesemonger's Hollow however this would bring the issue that players often get 'locked in' to Cheesemonger's and other Delves within Cyrodiil due to the queue system no longer counting that player within the Cyrodiil population and 'filling their spot' meaning that they cannot get out until a spot reopens for them. Due to this it would be much preferred if a simple scribing station could be added instead.

@Solar_Breeze
NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • DrNukenstein
    DrNukenstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm much more interested in @zos making it easier to self target warding and healing soul and potentially increasing their buff durations to the standard 20.

I think 120 degree frontal cone targeting would be juuuuust riiiiight
    Options
  • xylena_lazarow
    xylena_lazarow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Please add Major Sav/Proph to more Scribing skills! Bar slots that do stuff are more fun than dead slots. It's only on 3 and they're all pretty niche, with Knife being the best, but expensive targeted DD skills are kinda rough to build for.
    PC/NA || CP/Cyro || RIP soft caps
    Options
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, it's beyond frustrating that the armory slots I paid for are now effectively worthless as I must leave cyrodiil and go to the scholarium to change the effects of my scribing skills anyways.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
    Options
  • Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought scribing might be a way to get buffs for some of my downtrodden classes such as Necro.

Wrong.

You can only get them on a few worthless grimoires. Some of them only last 10 seconds.

Why should NB get free major prophecy, on BOTH bars, just for equipping what is arguably the most powerful skill in the game (cloak)? I have never heard a good explanation for this. Why is this the case (buff on both bars just for equipping) for only a couple classes?

They should make some of these scribing skills have the buffs we need just for equipping.

Finally, they should let you change the "morph" of a scribed skill for 2k gold (like normal spells) rather than make you use Ink to switch one of the scribed skills. I have killed thousands of mobs doing the stupid quests to get scribing skills and never looted an ink .
    Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
    Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
    Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
    Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
    Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
    Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
    Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Brigadier
    Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Tribune
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA
    Options
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin any update from the team on this would be great. (also the NoCP gear set update question that @ZOS_BrianWheeler responded to perhaps too).
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
    Options
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very weird that scribing have "archive" function out of the box but it has cost. Why do you even need archive then lol.
    Options