Where Can We Submit Official Feedback?

IV_Deity
IV_Deity
✭✭✭
Just like the title says. Is it on the official game forums? Is it Reddit? Is it a secret website I do not know?

One of these choices must surely have an engaging development team that responds to posts in the community???
DeityTheNoble
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    you can submit feedback in-game too.
    it is likelier to be seen, but don't expect a response
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • Northwold
    Northwold
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure I understand? You want to give your opinion on the game and expect a handwritten response from a developer? Or you're looking for technical support?
    Options
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Developers have (I hope) better things to do than respond to players queries. Developers often are not the best at relating to customers. Takes a different skill set. ZoS has people with those skills that do respond to players here in these forums. Maybe not as frequent as we would like but they do respond and they tell us our concerns are passed on to the development team.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
    Options
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point I don't see anything more effective than filing complaints and recommendations into the cylindrical filing cabinet.
    Options
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can post it in the relevant forum section, or you can submit it in-game. Either way don't expect a response from ZOS. They do make changes to the game based on player feedback but they'll never reply to an individual post or topic to say they're going to use the idea, it will just show up in the game at some point in future.

Housing is a good example - early on all the furnishings were, well, furniture. We now get many more structural pieces and ornaments, because players kept asking for them, and going out of their way to try to turn existing furniture into them. (Like turning statues upside down and burying them in the ground to make flat platforms.) We also got 'houses' which aren't buildings because players kept asking for it.

But you'll never find a topic where ZOS told an individual player they like their idea and are going to use it (or why they aren't going to use it exactly as suggested). They aggregate ideas, adapt them to suit the game and their own ideas and then at some point they show up in an update.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Options